Finance, Control, and Profitability : An Evaluation of German Bank Influence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewis S. Alexander & Joseph E. Gagnon, 1990. "The global economic implications of German unification," International Finance Discussion Papers 379, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Franz, Wolfgang & Oser, Ursula & Winker, Peter, 1993. "Migratory movements in a disequilibrium macroeconometric model for West Germany," Discussion Papers, Series II 202, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- George A. Akerlof & Andrew K. Rose & Janet L. Yellen & Helga Hessenius, 1991. "East Germany in from the Cold: The Economic Aftermath of Currency Union," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 1-106.
- Mckibbin, W.J., 1990. "Some Global Macroeconomic Implications Of German Unification," Papers 81, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Holger Wolf, 1992. "Economic Transition in Eastern Germany," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(1), pages 235-272.
- Hughes Hallett, A J & Ma, Yue, 1993. "East Germany, West Germany, and Their Mezzogiorno Problem: A Parable for European Economic Integration," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(417), pages 416-428, March.
- Burda, Michael C & Funke, Michael, 1993. "Eastern Germany: Can't We Be More Optimistic?," CEPR Discussion Papers 863, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hallett, A. J. Hughes & Ma, Yue, 1994. "Real adjustment in a union of incompletely converged economies: An example from East and West Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1731-1761, December.
- Gerlinde Sinn & Hans-Werner Sinn, 1994. "Jumpstart: The Economic Unification of Germany," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691728, January.
- Christian Thimann & Michael Breitner, 1995.
"Eastern Germany and the conflict between wage adjustment, investment, and employment: A numerical analysis,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 131(3), pages 446-469, September.
- Thimann, C & Breitner, M-H, 1995. "Eastern Germany and the Conflict between Wage Adjustment, Investment and Employment : A Numerical Analysis," Papers 02, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goergen, Marc & Manjon, Miguel C. & Renneboog, Luc, 2008.
"Recent developments in German corporate governance,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 175-193, September.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2004-123, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goergen, M. & Manjon, M.C. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2004. "Recent Developments in German Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper 2004-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Vitols, Sigurt, 1995. "Corporate governance versus economic governance: banks and industrial restructuring in the US and Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 95-310, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:784-793 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Hofler & Julie Ann Elston & Junsoo Lee, 2004. "Dividend Policy and Institutional Ownership: Empirical Evidence using a Propensity Score Matching Estimator," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:285-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Overfelt, Wouter Van & Annaert, Jan & Ceuster, Marc De & Deloof, Marc, 2009. "Do universal banks create value? Universal bank affiliation and company performance in Belgium, 1905-1909," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 253-265, April.
- Elston, Julie Ann & Goldberg, Lawrence G., 2003. "Executive compensation and agency costs in Germany," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1391-1410, July.
- VAN OVERFELT, Wouter & ANNAERT, Jan & DE CEUSTER, Marc & DELOOF, Marc, 2007. "Do universal banks create value? Universal bank affiliation and company performance in Belgium, 1905-1909," Working Papers 2007001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Julie Ann Elston & Laura Rondi, 2006. "Shareholder Protection and the Cost of Capital Empirical Evidence from German and Italian Firms," CERIS Working Paper 200608, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Kroszner, Randall S. & Strahan, Philip E., 2001. "Bankers on boards: *1: monitoring, conflicts of interest, and lender liability," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 415-452, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGERMANY ; BANKS;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:amiger:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .