Institutional Harmonization in the Context of Relations Between the EU and Its Eastern Neighbours: Costs and Benefits and Methodologies of Their Measurement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Manchin & AM. Pinna, 2003. "Border effects in the enlarged EU area," Working Paper CRENoS 200301, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2004. "Trade Costs," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 691-751, September.
- Zlatan FrÃ¶hlich, 2005. "Road to EU - Enlargement and Competitiveness of Western Balkan Companies," ERSA conference papers ersa05p226, European Regional Science Association.
- Arjan Lejour & Ruud de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001.
"EU enlargement: economic implications for countries and industries,"
11, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Arjan M. Lejour & Ruud A. de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001. "EU Enlargement: Economic Implications for Countries and Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 585, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rutherford, Thomas & Tarr, David & Shepotylo, Oleksandr, 2005. "Poverty effects of Russia's WTO accession : modeling"real"households and endogenous productivity effects," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3473, The World Bank.
- Zlatan Fröhlich, 2003. "Corporate Readiness for Enlargement in Central Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa03p33, European Regional Science Association.
- Chen, Natalie, 2004.
"Intra-national versus international trade in the European Union: why do national borders matter?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 93-118, May.
- Chen, Natalie, 2002. "Intra-national versus International Trade in the European Union: Why do National Borders Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Whalley, 1998. "Why Do Countries Seek Regional Trade Agreements?," NBER Chapters,in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 63-90 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2007. "Institutional Trap," MPRA Paper 20595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maskus, Keith E. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Wilson, John S., 2005. "The cost of compliance with product standards for firms in developing countries: an econometric study," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3590, The World Bank.
- Nahuis, Richard, 2004.
"One size fits all?: Accession to the internal market; an industry-level assessment of EU enlargement,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 571-586, July.
- Richard Nahuis, 2002. "One size fits all? Accession to the internal market; an industry level assessment of EU enlargement," CPB Discussion Paper 14, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Philippidis, G. & Carrington, A., 2005. "European Enlargement and Single Market Accession: A Mistreated Issue," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 20, pages 543-566.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional harmonization; European integration; European Neighborhood Policy (ENP); market access; non-tariff barriers (NTBs).;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnrepo:0075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .