European Enlargement and Single Market Accession: A Mistreated Issue
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Owen, P. Dorian & Winchester, Niven, 2014.
"The impact of US fresh milk production standards on dairy trade,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1008-1021.
- P. Dorian Owen & Niven Winchester, 2011. "The impact of US fresh milk production standards on dairy trade," Working Papers 1117, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Niven Winchester, 2008. "Is there a dirty little secret? Non-tariff barriers and the gains from trade," Working Papers 0801, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Winchester, Niven, 2009. "Is there a dirty little secret? Non-tariff barriers and the gains from trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 819-834, November.
- Veliko Dimitrov & Vladimir Dubrovskiy & Irina Orlova, 2007. "Institutional Harmonization in the Context of Relations Between the EU and Its Eastern Neighbours: Costs and Benefits and Methodologies of Their Measurement," CASE Network Reports 0075, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean integration; Single market; NTBs; Gravity modelling; Spatial effects; CGE modelling;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.