articles: Regional inequalities in Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guangdong Li & Chuanglin Fang, 2014. "Analyzing the multi-mechanism of regional inequality in China," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(1), pages 155-182, January.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2007.
"Regional Business Cycles and the Emergence of Sheltered Economies in the Southern Periphery of Europe,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 621-648.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Ugo Fratesi, 2006. "Regional business cycles and the emergence of sheltered economies in the southern periphery of Europe," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 7, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Martí, Luisa & Puertas, Rosa & Fernández, J. Ismael, 2011. "Industrial productivity and convergence in Chinese regions: The effects of entering the world trade organisation," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 128-141, April.
- Serafeim Polyzos & Spyros Sofios, 2008. "Regional Multipliers, Inequalities and Planning in Greece," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 6(1), pages 53-77.
- Goletsis, Y. & Chletsos, M., 2011. "Measurement of development and regional disparities in Greek periphery: A multivariate approach," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 174-183, December.
- Barrios, Salvador & Strobl, Eric, 2009.
"The dynamics of regional inequalities,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 575-591, September.
- Salvador Barrios & Eric Strobl, 2005. "The dynamics of regional inequalities," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 229, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Eric Strobl, & Salvador Barrios, 2006. "The dynamics of regional inequalities," Working Papers 2006-01, FEDEA.
- Farhang Niroomand & Edward Nissan, 2007. "Socio-Economic Gaps within the EU: A Comparison," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(3), pages 365-378, August.
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos, 2010. "Spatial variations of Greek manufacturing employment growth: The effects of specialization and international trade," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 109-133, March.
- Mark V. JANIKAS & Sergio J. REY, 2005. "Spatial Clustering, Inequality And Income Convergence," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 21, pages 45-64.
- Tyralis, Hristos & Mamassis, Nikos & Photis, Yorgos N., 2017. "Spatial analysis of the electrical energy demand in Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 340-352.
- Ray, Rita, 2013. "Revisiting Convergence: A case study form American States," MPRA Paper 57405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:pocoec:v:28:y:2016:i:3:p:314-334 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ces:ifodre:v:11:y:2004:i:01:p:s.19-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stella Karoulia & Eleni Gaki, 2013. "The impact of economic crisis on Greek regions and the importance of regional resilience," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1015, European Regional Science Association.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2014. "Short-Run Dynamics of Income Disparities and Regional Cycle Synchronization in the U.S," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 292-332, June.
- Stefano Magrini & Margherita Gerolimetto & Hasan Engin Duran, 2011. "Distortions in Cross-Sectional Convergence Analysis when the Aggregate Business Cycle is Incomplete," Working Papers 2011_07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Metaxas, Theodore, 2008.
"Τοπική Οικονομκή Ανάπτυξη, Ιδιαίτερα Χαρακτηριστικά Πόλεων, Πολιτικές Ανάπτυξης Και Ανταγωνιστικότητα Επιχειρήσεων
[Local economic development, cities' distinctive characteristics, development poli," MPRA Paper 41609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:3:p:451-476 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRegional inequalities; Greece; convergence;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:presci:v:79:y:2000:i:1:p:57-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.