Specialization and Competition amongst European Cities: A New Approach through Fair and Exhibition Activities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Rubalcaba-Bermejo & Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura, 1995. "Urban Hierarchies and Territorial Competition in Europe: Exploring the Role of Fairs and Exhibitions," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 32(2), pages 379-400, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalya Rybnikova & Boris Portnov, 2015. "Using light-at-night (LAN) satellite data for identifying clusters of economic activities in Europe," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 307-334, November.
- William B. Beyers & David P. Lindahl, 1998. "Services and the new economic landscape," ERSA conference papers ersa98p391, European Regional Science Association.
- Christian LONGHI, 2008. "Empirics Of The Metropolitan Productivity Patterns In Europe," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 61-82.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Kallioras, Dimitris, 2004. "Medium size cities economic development and regional competitiveness: the case of Larissa – Volos dipole in Thessaly region of Greece," MPRA Paper 41122, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura, 2016. "Service industries and regional analysis.New directions and challenges," Working Papers 09/16, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Christian LONGHI, 2008.
"Empirics Of The Metropolitan Productivity Patterns In Europe,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 61-82.
- Christian Longhi, 2008. "Empirics of the metropolitan productivity patterns in Europe," Post-Print halshs-00370638, HAL.
- Rosa, Frederico, 2013.
"Barreiro – Modelo para a implementação de um Agência de Investimento Local
[Barreiro - Model for the implementation of a local investment agency]," MPRA Paper 51671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban Specialization; Urban Competition; Fairs And Exhibitions; Sector Concentration; European Cities; Diversification Strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:32:y:1998:i:2:p:133-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.