Specialization and Competition amongst European Cities: A New Approach through Fair and Exhibition Activities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Rubalcaba-Bermejo & Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura, 1995. "Urban Hierarchies and Territorial Competition in Europe: Exploring the Role of Fairs and Exhibitions," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 32(2), pages 379-400, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalya Rybnikova & Boris Portnov, 2015. "Using light-at-night (LAN) satellite data for identifying clusters of economic activities in Europe," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, pages 307-334.
- William B. Beyers & David P. Lindahl, 1998. "Services and the new economic landscape," ERSA conference papers ersa98p391, European Regional Science Association.
- Christian LONGHI, 2008. "Empirics Of The Metropolitan Productivity Patterns In Europe," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 61-82.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Kallioras, Dimitris, 2004. "Medium size cities economic development and regional competitiveness: the case of Larissa – Volos dipole in Thessaly region of Greece," MPRA Paper 41122, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura, 2016. "Service industries and regional analysis.New directions and challenges," Working Papers 09/16, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Rosa, Frederico, 2013.
"Barreiro – Modelo para a implementação de um Agência de Investimento Local
[Barreiro - Model for the implementation of a local investment agency]," MPRA Paper 51671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban Specialization; Urban Competition; Fairs And Exhibitions; Sector Concentration; European Cities; Diversification Strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:32:y:1998:i:2:p:133-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .