Service industries and regional analysis.New directions and challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 1998.
"Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography',"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(6), pages 707-731, August.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Puga, Diego, 1997. "Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography'," CEPR Discussion Papers 1699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1126-1152, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Growth in Cities," NBER Working Papers 3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992. "Growth in Cities," Scholarly Articles 3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Luis Rubalcaba, 2007. "The New Service Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3975.
- Juan Cuadrado-Roura & Luis Rubalcaba-Bermejo, 1998. "Specialization and Competition amongst European Cities: A New Approach through Fair and Exhibition Activities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 133-147.
- Oecd, 2005. "Growth in Services - Fostering Employment, Productivity and Innovation," OECD Digital Economy Papers 94, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:invreg:0357 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsService sector; growth factors; location and concentration; ICT and digitalization; research agenda.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2016-11-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2016-11-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uae:wpaper:0916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Suarez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuahes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.