Empirics Of The Metropolitan Productivity Patterns In Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Longhi, 2008. "Empirics of the metropolitan productivity patterns in Europe," Post-Print halshs-00370638, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2002.
"Integration, agglomeration and the political economics of factor mobility,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 429-456, March.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1999. "Integration, Agglomeration and the Political Economics of Factor Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ottaviano, G.I.P. & Thisse, J.-F., 1999. "Integration, Agglomeration and the Political Economics of Factor Mobility," Economics Working Papers eco99/27, European University Institute.
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2002. "Integration, agglomeration and the political economics of factor mobility," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1541, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Joeri Gorter & Albert van der Horst & S. Brakman & H.F.L. Garretsen & M. Schram, 2005.
"New economic geography, empirics, and regional policy,"
CPB Special Publication
56, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Joeri Gorter & Albert Van der Horst, 2005. "New Economic Geography, Empirics, and Regional Policy," ERSA conference papers ersa05p236, European Regional Science Association.
- Philippe Martin, 1998. "Can Regional Policies Affect Growth and Geography in Europe?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(6), pages 757-774, August.
- Henderson, Vernon & Kuncoro, Ari & Turner, Matt, 1995. "Industrial Development in Cities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(5), pages 1067-1090, October.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Tanguy van Ypersele, 1999. "Métropoles et concurrence territoriale," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 326(1), pages 19-30.
- Abramovitz, Moses, 1986. "Catching Up, Forging Ahead, and Falling Behind," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 385-406, June.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony Venables, 1993. "Integration, Specialization, and the Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 4559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura & TomÂs Mancha-Navarro & RubÊn Garrido-Yserte, 2000. "Regional productivity patterns in Europe: An alternative approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(3), pages 365-384.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1996. "Integration, specialization, and adjustment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 959-967, April.
- Christian Longhi & Antonio Musolesi, 2007.
"European cities in the process of economic integration: towards structural convergence,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 333-351, June.
- Christian Longhi & Antonio Musolesi, 2007. "European cities in the process of economic integration: towards structural convergence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 499-499, June.
- Christian Longhi & Antonio Musolesi, 2007. "European Cities in the Process of Economic Integration: Towards Structural Convergence," Post-Print halshs-00277775, HAL.
- R. Paci & A. Saba, 1997. "The empirics of regional Economic growth in italy. 1951-1993," Working Paper CRENoS 199701, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Bernard, Andrew B & Jones, Charles I, 1996. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Productivity Convergence and Measurement across Industries and Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1216-1238, December.
- Quah, Danny T., 1996. "Empirics for economic growth and convergence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1353-1375, June.
- N/A, 1999. "Documents," South Asian Survey, , vol. 6(1), pages 109-113, March.
- Juan Cuadrado-Roura & Luis Rubalcaba-Bermejo, 1998. "Specialization and Competition amongst European Cities: A New Approach through Fair and Exhibition Activities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 133-147.
- Amiti, Mary, 1998. "New Trade Theories and Industrial Location in the EU: A Survey of Evidence," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 45-53, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:60625 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMETROPOLITAN AREAS; EUROPEAN INTEGRATION; URBAN GROWTH DYNAMICS; CONVERGENCE; SPECIALIZATION;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:27:y:2008:p:61-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.