European cities in the process of economic integration: towards structural convergence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Longhi & Antonio Musolesi, 2007. "European cities in the process of economic integration: towards structural convergence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 499-499, June.
- Christian Longhi & Antonio Musolesi, 2007. "European Cities in the Process of Economic Integration: Towards Structural Convergence," Post-Print halshs-00277775, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Imbs & Romain Wacziarg, 2003.
"Stages of Diversification,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 63-86, March.
- Imbs, Jean & Wacziarg, Romain, 2000. "Stages of Diversification," CEPR Discussion Papers 2642, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs & Romain Wacziarg, 2003. "Stages of Diversification," Post-Print hal-00612598, HAL.
- Wacziarg, Romain & Imbs, Jean, 2000. "Stages of Diversification," Research Papers 1653, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1126-1152, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Growth in Cities," NBER Working Papers 3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992. "Growth in Cities," Scholarly Articles 3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Carlos Azzoni & Raul Silveira-Neto, 2005. "Decomposing regional growth: Labor force participation rates, structural changes, and sectoral factor reallocation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2), pages 221-239, June.
- Rosett, Richard N & Nelson, Forrest D, 1975. "Estimation of the Two-Limit Probit Regression Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(1), pages 141-146, January.
- K.H. Midelfart & H.G. Overman & S.J. Redding & A.J. Venables, 2000. "The location of European industry," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 142, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rse:wpaper:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:95-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina D. Checherita, 2009. "Variations on economic convergence: The case of the United States," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(2), pages 259-278, June.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:173-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- SOHN Christophe & LICHERON Julien, 2015. "From barrier to resource? Modelling the border effects on metropolitan functions in Europe," LISER Working Paper Series 2015-08, LISER.
- Palan, Nicole & Schmiedeberg, Claudia, 2010.
"Structural convergence of European countries,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 85-100, May.
- Höhenberger, Nicole & Schmiedeberg, Claudia, 2008. "Structural convergence of European countries," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 75, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Roberta Capello & Peter Nijkamp, 2011.
"Regional Growth and Development Theories Revisited,"
Chapters,in: Endogenous Regional Development, chapter 15
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Capello, R. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Regional growth and development theories revisited," Serie Research Memoranda 0022, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Luca Salvati & Vittorio Gargiulo Morelli, 2014. "Unveiling Urban Sprawl in the Mediterranean Region: Towards a Latent Urban Transformation?," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 1935-1953, November.
- Robert Stimson & Roger R. Stough & Peter Nijkamp (ed.), 2011. "Endogenous Regional Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14154.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:60625 is not listed on IDEAS
- Up Lim, 2016. "Regional income club convergence in US BEA economic areas: a spatial switching regression approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 273-294, January.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10668-015-9742-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca Salvati & Giuseppe Venanzoni & Pere Serra & Margherita Carlucci, 2016. "Scattered or polycentric? Untangling urban growth in three southern European metropolitan regions through exploratory spatial data analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(1), pages 1-29, July.
- Luca Salvati, 2014. "Towards a Polycentric Region? The Socio-economic Trajectory of Rome, an ‘Eternally Mediterranean’ City," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 268-284, July.
- Christian LONGHI, 2008.
"Empirics Of The Metropolitan Productivity Patterns In Europe,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 61-82.
- Christian Longhi, 2008. "Empirics of the metropolitan productivity patterns in Europe," Post-Print halshs-00370638, HAL.
- repec:rom:terumm:v:12:y:2017:i:3:p:16-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca SAlvati, 2014. "Looking At The Future Of The Mediterranean Urban Regions: Demographic Trends And Socioeconomic," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 8(2), pages 74-83, DECEMBER.
- Longhi, Christian & Musolesi, Antonio & Baumont, Catherine, 2014.
"Modeling structural change in the European metropolitan areas during the process of economic integration,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 395-407.
- Christian Longhi & Antonio Musolesi & Catherine Baumont, 2014. "Modeling structural change in the European metropolitan areas during the process of economic integration," Post-Print halshs-01228053, HAL.
- Christian Longhi & Antonio Musolesi & Catherine Baumont, 2014. "Modeling structural change in the European metropolitan areas during the process of economic integration," Post-Print hal-01123058, HAL.
- Aleksejs Melihovs & Igors Kasjanovs, 2011. "The Convergence Processes in Europe and Latvia," Discussion Papers 2011/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Ilaria Tombolini & Ilaria Zambon & Achille Ippolito & Stathis Grigoriadis & Pere Serra & Luca Salvati, 2015. "Revisiting “Southern” Sprawl: Urban Growth, Socio-Spatial Structure and the Influence of Local Economic Contexts," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-23, December.
- Salvati, Luca & Sateriano, Adele & Grigoriadis, Efstathios & Carlucci, Margherita, 2017. "New wine in old bottles: The (changing) socioeconomic attributes of sprawl during building boom and stagnation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 361-372.
- repec:got:cegedp:75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca Salvati & Alberto Sabbi, 2014. "Identifying urban diffusion in compact cities through a comparative multivariate procedure," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 557-575, September.
- Mihaela-Nona Chilian & Marioara Iordan & Carmen Beatrice Pauna, 2016. "Real and structural convergence in the Romanian counties in the pre-accession and post-accession periods," ERSA conference papers ersa16p320, European Regional Science Association.
- Longhi, C. & Musolesi, A. & Baumont, C., 2013. "Modeling the industrial dynamics of the European metropolitan areas during the process of economic integration: a semiparametric approach," Working Papers 2013-10, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- repec:wfo:wstudy:42430 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsC23; O18; R1;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:41:y:2007:i:2:p:333-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.