Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arcand, Jean-Louis & Mbaye, Linguère Mously, 2013.
"Braving the Waves: The Role of Time and Risk Preferences in Illegal Migration from Senegal,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7517, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Linguère M'BAYE & Jean-Louis ARCAND, 2013. "Braving the waves: the role of time and risk preferences in illegal migration from Senegal," Working Papers 201316, CERDI.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Linguère Mously Mbaye, 2013. "Braving the waves: the role of time and risk preferences in illegal migration from Senegal," Working Papers halshs-00855937, HAL.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9726 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Burghardt & Peter Z. Schochet & Sheena McConnell & Terry Johnson & R. Mark Gritz & Steven Glazerman & John Homrighausen & Russell Jackson, "undated". "Does Job Corps Work? Summary of the National Job Corps Study," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3d00dc5e556f4bdd88335dd90, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aurélien Gaimon & Vincent Lapegue & Paola Veroni & Noé N'Semi & Frédéric Reynés & Maël Theulière, 2007.
"Does the interaction between shocks and institutions solve the OECD unemployment puzzle ? A theoretical and empirical appraisal,"
Sciences Po publications
2007-34, Sciences Po.
- Aurélien GAIMON & Vincent LAPEGUE & Paola MONPERRUS-VERONI & Noé N’SEMI & Frédéric REYNÈS & Maël THEULIERE, 2007. "Does the interaction between shocks and institutions solve the OECD unemployment puzzle? a Theoretical and Empirical Appraisal," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-34, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Murray Petrie & David Webber, 2001. "Review of Evidence on Broad Outcome of Public Sector Management Regime," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/06, New Zealand Treasury.
- De Toni, Alberto Felice & Zamolo, Elena, 2005. "From a traditional replenishment system to vendor-managed inventory: A case study from the household electrical appliances sector," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 63-79, April.
- Molnár Bálint, 2011. "The Country-specific Organizational and Information Architecture of ERP Systems at Globalised Enterprises," Business Systems Research, Sciendo, vol. 2(2), pages 39-50, January.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2006. "Concurrence, roulement des entreprises et croissance de la productivite," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2006042f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Trade Labour Link A Post Seattle Analysis," International Trade 0309003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hobbs, Jill E. & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Gray, Richard S. & Kerr, William A. & Larue, Bruno, 2005. "On-Farm Food Safety and Environmental Farm Plans: A Conceptual Framework for Identifying and Classifying Benefits and Costs," Economic and Market Information 55297, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2952 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshioka, Takeshi. & Herman, George Arthur., 2003. "Coordinating information using genres," Working papers 214. Working paper (Sloan, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Christian LONGHI, 2008.
"Empirics Of The Metropolitan Productivity Patterns In Europe,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 61-82.
- Christian Longhi, 2008. "Empirics of the metropolitan productivity patterns in Europe," Post-Print halshs-00370638, HAL.
- Frédéric Reynés & Paola Veroni & Aurélien Gaimon & Vincent Lapegue & Noé N'Semi & Maël Theulière, 2008. "Does the interaction between shocks and institutions solve the OECD shocks and institutions solve the OECD Unemployment Puzzle ? A Theoritical and Empirical Appraisal," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9726, Sciences Po.
- Paola MONPERRUS-VERONI & Frédéric REYNES & Aurélien GAIMON, "undated". "Does the Interaction between Shocks and Institutions Solve the OECD Unemployment Puzzle? A Theoretical and Empirical Appraisal," EcoMod2008 23800091, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:soasur:v:6:y:1999:i:1:p:109-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.