No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|
- Arcand, Jean-Louis & Mbaye, Linguère Mously, 2013.
"Braving the Waves: The Role of Time and Risk Preferences in Illegal Migration from Senegal,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7517, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Linguère M'BAYE & Jean-Louis ARCAND, 2013. "Braving the waves: the role of time and risk preferences in illegal migration from Senegal," Working Papers 201316, CERDI.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Linguère Mously Mbaye, 2013. "Braving the waves: the role of time and risk preferences in illegal migration from Senegal," Working Papers halshs-00855937, HAL.
- John Burghardt & Peter Z. Schochet & Sheena McConnell & Terry Johnson & R. Mark Gritz & Steven Glazerman & John Homrighausen & Russell Jackson, "undated". "Does Job Corps Work? Summary of the National Job Corps Study," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 3d00dc5e556f4bdd88335dd90, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murray Petrie & David Webber, 2001. "Review of Evidence on Broad Outcome of Public Sector Management Regime," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/06, New Zealand Treasury.
- De Toni, Alberto Felice & Zamolo, Elena, 2005. "From a traditional replenishment system to vendor-managed inventory: A case study from the household electrical appliances sector," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 63-79, April.
- Molnár Bálint, 2011. "The Country-specific Organizational and Information Architecture of ERP Systems at Globalised Enterprises," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 2(2), pages 39-50, January.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong, 2006. "Concurrence, roulement des entreprises et croissance de la productivite," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2006042f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2952 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian LONGHI, 2008. "Empirics Of The Metropolitan Productivity Patterns In Europe," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 61-82.
- Frédéric Reynès & Paola Veroni & Aurélien Gaimon & Vincent Lapegue & Noé N'Semi & Maël Theulière, 2008. "Does the interaction between shocks and institutions solve the OECD shocks and institutions solve the OECD Unemployment Puzzle ? A Theoritical and Empirical Appraisal," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9726, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9726 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aurélien Gaimon & Vincent Lapegue & Paola Veroni & Noé N'Semi & Frédéric Reynès & Maël Theulière, 2007. "Does the interaction between shocks and institutions solve the OECD unemployment puzzle ? A theoretical and empirical appraisal," Sciences Po publications 2007-34, Sciences Po.
- Aurélien GAIMON & Vincent LAPEGUE & Paola MONPERRUS-VERONI & Noé N’SEMI & Frédéric REYNÈS & Maël THEULIERE, 2007. "Does the interaction between shocks and institutions solve the OECD unemployment puzzle? a Theoretical and Empirical Appraisal," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-34, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Trade Labour Link A Post Seattle Analysis," International Trade 0309003, EconWPA.
- Hobbs, Jill E. & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Gray, Richard S. & Kerr, William A. & Larue, Bruno, 2005. "On-Farm Food Safety and Environmental Farm Plans: A Conceptual Framework for Identifying and Classifying Benefits and Costs," Economic and Market Information 55297, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
- Yoshioka, Takeshi. & Herman, George Arthur., 2003. "Coordinating information using genres," Working papers 214. Working paper (Sloan, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Paola MONPERRUS-VERONI & Frédéric REYNES & Aurélien GAIMON, "undated". "Does the Interaction between Shocks and Institutions Solve the OECD Unemployment Puzzle? A Theoretical and Empirical Appraisal," EcoMod2008 23800091, EcoMod.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:soasur:v:6:y:1999:i:1:p:109-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed