Trade Labour Link A Post Seattle Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arvind PANAGARIYA, 2000.
"The Millennium Round And Developing Countries: Negotiating Strategies And Areas Of Benefits,"
G-24 Discussion Papers
1, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "The Millennium Round and Developing Countries: Negotiating Strategies and Areas of Benefits," International Trade 0308018, EconWPA.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1996.
"Observations on International Labor Standards and Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
5632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1996. "Observations on International Labor Standards and Trade," Working Papers 741, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- N/A, 1999. "Documents," South Asian Survey, , vol. 6(1), pages 109-113, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nirvikar Singh, 2004. "The Impact of International Labor Standards: A Survey of Economic Theory," International Trade 0412007, EconWPA.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0309003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .