Report NEP-POL-2003-09-08This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuval Salant, 2003. "Learning the decisions of small committees," Discussion Paper Series dp332, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Developing Countries at Doha: A Political Economy Analysis," International Trade 0308015, EconWPA.
- Otto H. Swank & Bauke Visser, 2003. "Do Elections lead to Informed Public Decisions?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-067/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Addison, John T. & Belfield, Clive R., 2003. "Union Voice," IZA Discussion Papers 862, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Trade Labour Link A Post Seattle Analysis," International Trade 0309003, EconWPA.
- Pradeep Dubey & Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko, 2003. "Compound Voting and the Banzhaf Power Index," Discussion Paper Series dp333, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "The Economics And Politics Of Uniform Tariffs," International Trade 0309009, EconWPA.