Populism and the Economics of Globalization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bfr:bullbf:2017:214:02 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:quarte:2017:48:04 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:bullbf:2017:214:05 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:bullbf:2017:214:04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Sascha O. & Fetzer, Thiemo, 2018.
"Why an EU Referendum? Why in 2016?,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
366, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Becker, Sascha O & Thiemo Fetzer, 2018. "Why an EU Referendum? Why in 2016?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1160, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Neil Lee & Katy Morris & Thomas Kemeny, 2018. "Immobility and the Brexit vote," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 11(1), pages 143-163.
- Georg Fischer & Stefan Jestl & Leon Podkaminer & Armon Rezai & Robert Stehrer, 2018. "Monthly Report No. 4/2018," wiiw Monthly Reports 2018-04, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- repec:bfr:quarte:2017:48:05 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:vls:rojfme:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:217-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jenvss:v:8:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s13412-018-0484-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:quarte:2017:48:02 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zna:indecs:v:16:y:2018:i:3-b:p:446-451 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:40:y:2018:i:3:p:546-558 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aggeborn, Linuz & Persson, Lovisa, 2017. "Public Finance and Right-Wing Populism," Working Paper Series 1182, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:bfr:bullbf:2017:214:01 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:quarte:2017:48:01 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:quarte:2017:48:06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Müller & Gunther Schnabl, 2018. "The Brexit as a Forerunner: Monetary Policy, Economic Order and Divergence Forces in the European Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 6938, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:kap:openec:v:29:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11079-017-9447-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:bullbf:2017:214:03 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bfr:bullbf:2017:214:06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donato Masciandaro & Davide Romelli, 2018. "Beyond the Central Bank Independence Veil: New Evidence," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1871, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- repec:bfr:quarte:2017:48:03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Duarte & Gunther Schnabl, 2017. "Monetary Policy, Inequality and Political Instability," CESifo Working Paper Series 6734, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:15:y:2018:i:4:p:50000000000853 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-28 ()
- NEP-HIS-2018-05-28 ()
- NEP-HPE-2018-05-28 ()
- NEP-INT-2018-05-28 ()
- NEP-LAM-2018-05-28 ()
- NEP-LTV-2018-05-28 ()
- NEP-PKE-2018-05-28 ()
- NEP-POL-2018-05-28 ()
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp17-026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.