The Political Economy of Liberal Democracy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mukand, Sharun & Rodrik, Dani, 2015. "The Political Economy of Liberal Democracy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10808, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sharun Mukand & Dani Rodrik, 2015. "The Political Economy of Liberal Democracy," NBER Working Papers 21540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sharun Mukand & Dani Rodrik, 2017. "The Political Economy of Liberal Democracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6433, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mukand, Sharun & Rodrik, Dani, 2015. "The Political Economy of Liberal Democracy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1074, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mukand, Sharun & Rodrik, Dani, 2015. "The Political Economy Of Liberal Democracy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 240, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Harms & Claudi Landwehr, 2018. "Money is where the fun ends: material interests and individuals preference for direct democracy," Working Papers 1815, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Jerg Gutmann & Matthias Neuenkirch & Florian Neumeier, 2016.
"Precision-Guided or Blunt? The Effects of US Economic Sanctions on Human Rights,"
ifo Working Paper Series
229, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Gutmann, Jerg & Neuenkirch, Matthias & Neumeier, Florian, 2016. "Precision-Guided or Blunt? The Effects of US Economic Sanctions on Human Rights," ILE Working Paper Series 2, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Jerg Gutmann & Matthias Neuenkirch & Florian Neumeier, 2016. "Precision-Guided or Blunt? The Effects of US Economic Sanctions on Human Rights," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201627, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Jerg Gutmann & Matthias Neuenkirch & Florian Neumeier, 2016. "Precision-Guided or Blunt? The Effects of US Economic Sanctions on Human Rights," Research Papers in Economics 2016-09, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1340-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2015. "What Aspects of Society Affect the Quality of Life of a Minority? Global Evidence from the New Gay Happiness Index," Working Paper Series 1101, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jerg Gutmann & Stefan Voigt, 2015. "The Rule of Law: Measurement and Deep Roots," CESifo Working Paper Series 5670, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dani Rodrik, 2016.
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Ceren Baysan, 2017. "Can More Information Lead to More Voter Polarization? Experimental Evidence from Turkey," 2017 Papers pba1551, Job Market Papers.
- Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese, 2016.
"Tolerance in the United States: Does economic freedom transform racial, religious, political and sexual attitudes?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 45(S), pages 53-70.
- Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese, 2015. "Tolerance in the United States: Does Economic Freedom Transform Racial, Religious, Political and Sexual Attitudes?," Working Paper Series 1080, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2016-10-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2016-10-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-POL-2016-10-02 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:15-052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.