Report NEP-HPE-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HPE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniyal Khan, 2016. "Reading the General Theory as Economic Sociology: A broader interpretation of an economics classic," Working Papers 1605, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- George S. Tavlas, 2016. "New perspectives on the Great Depression: a review essay," Working Papers 212, Bank of Greece.
- Francesco Sergi, 2015. "Robert Lucas and the Twist of Modeling Methodology. On some Econometric Methods and Problems in New Classical Macroeconomics," Post-Print halshs-01244393, HAL.
- Alain Béraud, 2015. "Allais and the critic of the Walrassian's model of market economy [Allais Et La Critique Du Modèle Walrassien De L'Économie De Marché]," Post-Print hal-01353827, HAL.
- Risse, Mathias & Meyer, John W., 2015. "Thinking about the World: Philosophy and Sociology," Working Paper Series 15-054, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Page, Frank, 2016. "On K-Class discounted stochastic games," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67809, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fusari, Angelo, 2016. "A New Economics for Modern Dynamic Economies," MPRA Paper 74008, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2016. "Morality: evolutionary foundations and policy implications," TSE Working Papers 16-702, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2016. "Morality: evolutionary foundations and policy implications," IAST Working Papers 16-48, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo & Lorenzo Sacconi & Pedro Francés-Gomez, 2016. "Distributive Justice with Production and the Social Contract. An Experimental study," Econometica Working Papers wp60, Econometica.
- Andrzej Nowak & Jørgen Vitting Andersen & Wojciech Borkowski, 2015. "Dynamics of Socio-Economic systems: attractors, rationality and meaning," Post-Print halshs-01242298, HAL.
- Jean-François Caulier & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2015. "Allocation rules for coalitional network games," Post-Print hal-01301981, HAL.
- Ohad Navon, 2016. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies of Random Games and the Facets of Random Polytopes," Discussion Paper Series dp702, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Laura Jiménez & Daniel Reyes, 2016. "Positive Discrimination, Stereotyping and Segregation," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 015112, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Gunes, Okay, 2016. "Physiconomics for the identification of relativistic satisfaction," EconStor Preprints 146402, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Page, Frank, 2016. "Stationary Markov equilibria for approximable discounted stochastic games," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67808, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Athey, Susan & Calvano, Emilio & Jha, Saumitra, 2016. "A Theory of Community Formation and Social Hierarchy," Research Papers 3467, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Blanche Segrestin, 2016. "Le tournant fayolien : des révolutions industrielles à la naissance de l’entreprise moderne," Post-Print hal-01336829, HAL.
- Mukand, Sharun & Rodrik, Dani, 2015. "The Political Economy of Liberal Democracy," Working Paper Series 15-052, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.