Report NEP-INT-2018-05-28This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Setyastuti, Rini & Adiningsih, Sri & Widodo, Tri, 2018. "The Dynamics of Comparative Advantage in the ASEAN Region," MPRA Paper 86541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meredith A. Crowley & Jennifer A. Hillman, 2017. "Slamming the door on trade policy discretion? The WTO Appellate Body’s ruling on market distortions and production costs in EU—Biodiesel(Argentina)," RSCAS Working Papers 2017/61, European University Institute.
- Tetyana Payosova & Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Euijin Jung, 2018. "NAFTA Termination: Legal Process in Canada and Mexico," Policy Briefs PB18-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Bernard Hoekman & Douglas Nelson, 2018. "21st Century Trade Agreements and the Owl of Minerva," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/04, European University Institute.
- Clement Moyo & Hlalefang Khobai, 2018. "Trade openess and economic growth in SADC countries," Working Papers 1820, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University.
- Ariu, Andrea & Mayneris, Florian & Parenti, Mathieu, 2018. "One Way to the Top: How Services Boost the Demand for Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 12918, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana-Maria Holobiuc, 2018. "The analysis of the economic impact of Brexit on the European Union," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 180502, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- Larch, Mario & Wanner, Joschka & Yotov, Yoto, 2018. "On the Bi- and Uni-lateral Trade Effects of EMU Membership," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2018-4, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Helble, Matthias, 2018. "Shifting Towards a Consumer-Centered Economy and the Implications for International Trade," ADBI Working Papers 812, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Marczak, Martyna & Beissinger, Thomas, 2018. "Competitiveness at the country-sector level: New measures based on global value chains," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 12-2018, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Dramane Coulibaly & Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2018. "The tale of two international phenomena: International migration and global imbalances," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-24, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Fatima Ezzahra Mengoub, Vinicius A. Vale, 2018. "Water Content in Trade: A Regional Analysis for Morocco," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2018_08, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Satoshi Honma & Yushi Yoshida, 2018. "Convergence in pollution terms of trade," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series A: General 48, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2017. "Populism and the Economics of Globalization," Working Paper Series rwp17-026, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Krieger, Tim & Renner, Laura & Ruhose, Jens, 2018. "Long-Term Relatedness between Countries and International Migrant Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 11488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lee, Kyu Yub & Bae, Chankwon & Lee, Sooyoung & Park, Ji Hyun & Yoo, Saebyul, 2017. "디지털상거래가 무역과 고용에 미치는 영향(The Impact of E-commerce on International Trade and Employment in Korea)," Policy Analyses 17-19, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Dalon Taylor, 2018. "Flipping the Script for Skilled Immigrant Women: What Suggestions Might Critical Social Work Offer?," Working papers 006, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Pakhomov, Alexander (Пахомов, Александр) & Makarov, Andrei (Макаров, Андрей) & Bagdasaryan, Kniaz (Багдасарян, Княз), 2018.
"ASEAN Countries in Russia's Foreign Economic Policy at the Present Stage: New Opportunities and Limitations
[Государства Асеан Во Внешнеэкономической Политике России На Современном Этапе: Новые Воз," Working Papers 041832, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Enrico Marvasi, 2018. "Protection for Sale with Price Interactions and Incomplete Pass-Through," Working Papers LuissLab 18141, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Yoshiaki Nakada, 2018. "Factor endowment--commodity output relationships in a three-factor two-good general equilibrium trade model: Further analysis," Papers 1805.06129, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2018.
- Zhaohui Niu & Chris Milner & Saileshsingh Gunessee & Chang Liu, 2018. "Are non-tariff measures and tariffs substitutes? Some panel data evidence," Discussion Papers 2018-07, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Michael Landesmann & Roman Stöllinger, 2018. "Structural Change, Trade and Global Production Networks," wiiw Policy Notes 21, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- José Anson & Mauro Boffa, 2018. "Consumer Arbitrage in Cross-Border E-commerce," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/17, European University Institute.
- East, Chloe N. & Luck, Philip & Mansour, Hani & Velasquez, Andrea, 2018. "The Labor Market Effects of Immigration Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 11486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shimaa Elkony & Hilary Clistina Ingham & Robert Allan Read, 2018. "Heterogeneous Sectoral Growth Effects of FDI in Egypt," Working Papers 238221684, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Ralf Bebenroth & Pao-Lien Chen, 2018. "Cherry Picking versus Lemon Grabbing: Target Selection of Cross-Border and Domestic Acquisitions in Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-13, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.