The Dynamics of Comparative Advantage in the ASEAN Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Widodo, Tri, 2010. "Market Dynamics in the EU, NAFTA, North East Asia and ASEAN: the Method of Constant Market Shares (CMS) Analysis," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 480-500.
- World Bank, 2015. "World Development Indicators 2015," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21634, July.
- Ricardo Arguello, 2000. "Economic Integration. An Overview of Basic Economic Theory and other Related Issues," BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 004326, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Aron, Janine, 2000. "Growth and Institutions: A Review of the Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(1), pages 99-135, February.
- Crowley, Patrick M., 2006. "Is there a Logical Integration Sequence After EMU?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 1-20.
- Keld Laursen, 1998. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and the Alternatives as Measures of International Specialisation," DRUID Working Papers 98-30, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Madani, Dorsati H., 2001. "Regional integration and industrial growth among developing countries - the case of three ASEAN members," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2697, The World Bank.
- Widodo, Tri, 2009. "Dynamic Comparative Advantages in the ASEAN+3," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 24, pages 505-529.
- Thomas Vollrath, 1991. "A theoretical evaluation of alternative trade intensity measures of revealed comparative advantage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 265-280, June.
- Fukunari KIMURA, 2013. "Reconstructing the Concept of "Single Market and Production Base" for ASEAN beyond 2015," Working Papers DP-2013-25, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsComparative Advantage; RSCA; TBI; Flying Geese; ASEAN;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2018-05-28 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2018-05-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.