Market Dynamics in the EU, NAFTA, North East Asia and ASEAN: the Method of Constant Market Shares (CMS) Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Vondra, 2014. "Austria Holds Intra-EU Export Market Shares almost Constant despite Difficult Economic Environment," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 54-74.
- Fitrianto, Gigih & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Generalized Constant Market Shares (G-CMS) Analysis: Composition and Partition Approach," MPRA Paper 79484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiyoyasu Tanaka, 2013. " Trade and Industrial Development in East Asia: Catching Up or Falling Behind by Peter C. Y. Chow , Cheltenham : Edward Elgar , 2012 , x + 397 pp," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 51(3), pages 326-328, September.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:22-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Multi-product and Multi-region Marketing," MPRA Paper 77441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Ragacs & Beate Resch & Klaus Vondra, 2011. "Austria’s Manufacturing Competitiveness," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 35-61.
- ., 2012. "Sources of Export Growth: A Constant Market Share Analysis," Chapters,in: Trade and Industrial Development in East Asia, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) South and South-West (ed.), 2012. "Regional Cooperation for Inclusive and Sustainable Development: South and South-West Asia Development Report 2012-2013," SSWA Books and Research Reports, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) South and South-West Asia Office, number brr4.
More about this item
KeywordsConstant Market Shares (CMS); Commodity and Market Adaptation Effects;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.