Competitiveness of Pakistani Fruits in the World Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferto, Imre & Hubbard, Lionel J., 2003. "The Dynamics Of Agri-Food Trade Patterns - The Hungarian Case," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25851, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vollrath, Thomas L., 1985. "Dynamics of Comparative Advantage and the Resistance to Free Trade," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147534, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Frohberg, Klaus & Hartmann, Monika, 1997. "Comparing measures of competitiveness," IAMO Discussion Papers 2, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Siegfried Bender & Kui-Wai Li, 2002.
"The Changing Trade and Revealed Comparative Advantages of Asian and Latin American Manufacture Exports,"
843, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Bender, Siegfried & Li, Kui-Wai, 2002. "The Changing Trade and Revealed Comparative Advantages of Asian and Latin American Manufacture Exports," Center Discussion Papers 28478, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Akhtar, Muhammad Ramzan, 1999. "Effects of Trade Liberalization on Agriculture in Pakistan: Commodity Aspects," Working Papers 32697, United Nations Centre for Alleviation of Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (CAPSA).
- Keld Laursen, 1998. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and the Alternatives as Measures of International Specialisation," DRUID Working Papers 98-30, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bent Dalum & Keld Laursen & Gert Villumsen, 1998. "Structural Change in OECD Export Specialisation Patterns: de-specialisation and 'stickiness'," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 423-443.
- Thomas Vollrath, 1991. "A theoretical evaluation of alternative trade intensity measures of revealed comparative advantage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 265-280, June.
- Scott, Linda & Vollrath, Thomas, 1992. "Global Competitive Advantages and Overall Bilateral Complementarity in Agriculture," Statistical Bulletin 154792, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Hsu, Jane Lu & Wann, Joyce J., 2001. "Competitiveness And Consumer Preferences Of Us Fruits In Taiwan," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20488, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsComparative advantage; competitiveness; exports; growth.;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lje:journl:v:14:y:2009:i:2:p:125-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shahid Salahuddin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.