The Labor Market Effects of Immigration Enforcement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Beerli & Giovanni Peri, 2015.
"The Labor Market Effects of Opening the Border: Evidence from Switzerland,"
NBER Working Papers
21319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Beerli & Giovanni Peri, 2017. "The Labor Market Effects of Opening the Border: Evidence from Switzerland," KOF Working papers 17-431, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Liu, Xiangbo, 2010. "On the macroeconomic and welfare effects of illegal immigration," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2547-2567, December.
- C. Bansak & S. Raphael, "undated". "Immigration Reform and the Earnings of Latino Workers: Do Employer Sanctions Cause Discrimination?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1181-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Genti Kostandini & Elton Mykerezi & Cesar Escalante, 2014. "The Impact of Immigration Enforcement on the U.S. Farming Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(1), pages 172-192.
- Jongkwan Lee & Giovanni Peri & Vasil Yasenov, 2017. "The Employment Effects of Mexican Repatriations: Evidence from the 1930's," NBER Working Papers 23885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordslabor demand; international migration; immigration policy;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- K37 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Immigration Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2018-05-28 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2018-05-28 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2018-05-28 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2018-05-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.