The Impact of Immigration Enforcement on the Farming Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Devadoss & Jeff Luckstead, 2011. "Implications Of Immigration Policies For The U.S. Farm Sector And Workforce," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(3), pages 857-875, July.
- Steven Zahniser & Tom Hertz & Peter Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2012. "Immigration Policy and its Possible Effects on U.S. Agriculture and the Market for Hired Farm Labor: A Simulation Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 477-482.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Thitima Puttitanun, 2014. "Remittances and immigration enforcement," IZA Journal of Migration and Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Tara Watson, 2013. "Enforcement and Immigrant Location Choice," NBER Working Papers 19626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maoyong Fan & Susan Gabbard & Anita Alves Pena & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2015.
"Why Do Fewer Agricultural Workers Migrate Now?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(3), pages 665-679.
- Fan, Maoyong & Gabbard, Susan & Pena, Anita Alves & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 2014. "Why Do Fewer Agricultural Workers Migrate Now?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt8nb89219, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Susan Pozo & Thitima Puttitanun, 2015. "Immigration Enforcement, Parent–Child Separations, and Intent to Remigrate by Central American Deportees," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(6), pages 1825-1851, December.
- Luo, Tianyuan & Escalante, Cesar, 2014. "Determinants of Occupational Changes of U.S. Migrant Farm Workers under Recessionary Times," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162415, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor and Human Capital; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; J61; Q12; Q10;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:127674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .