Immigration Policy and its Possible Effects on U.S. Agriculture and the Market for Hired Farm Labor: A Simulation Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Genti Kostandini & Elton Mykerezi & Cesar Escalante, 2014.
"The Impact of Immigration Enforcement on the U.S. Farming Sector,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(1), pages 172-192.
- Kostandini, Genti & Mykerezi, Elton & Escalante, Cesar L., 2012. "The Impact of Immigration Enforcement on the Farming Sector," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 127674, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- P.B. Dixon & M.T. Rimmer, 2018. "Creating a labor-market module for USAGE-TERM: illustrative application, theory and data," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-283, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Grace Melo & Gregory Colson & Octavio A. Ramirez, 2014.
"Hispanic American Opinions toward Immigration and Immigration Policy Reform Proposals,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 604-622.
- Melo, Grace & Colson, Gregory J. & Ramirez, Octavio A., 2014. "Hispanic Immigrants' Opinions towards Immigration and Immigration Policy Reform," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170562, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kabir, Kayenat & Keeney, Roman M., 2017. "Modeling undocumented migration from Mexico to the United States – A structural examination of available information and options for analysis," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258376, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cesar L. Escalante & Ya Wu & Xiaofei Li, 2016. "Organic farms' seasonal farm labour-sourcing strategies in the pre-‘Arizona’ mode of immigration control," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 341-346, March.
- Rodgers, Aaron D. & Harri, Ardian & Morgan, Kimberly & Tack, Jesse & Hood, Ken & Coble, Keith, 2014. "Determining Willingness to Adopt Mechanical Harvesters among Southeastern Blueberry Producers," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162529, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T. & Waschik, Robert G., 2018. "Evaluating the effects of local content measures in a CGE model: Eliminating the US Buy America(n) programs," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 155-166.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer & Robert G. Waschik, 2017. "Macro, industry and regional effects of eliminating Buy America(n) programs: USAGE simulations," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-271, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Fonsah, Esendugue G. & Awondo, Sebastain Nde, 2013.
"Discussion: Future Domestic and International Competitiveness of the Southern Fruit and Vegetable Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 481-484, August.
- Fonsah, Esendugue G. & Awondo, Sebastain Nde, 2013. "Discussion: Future Domestic and International Competitiveness of the Southern Fruit and Vegetable Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45, pages 1-4, August.
- Rickard, Bradley J., 2014. "On the Political Economy of Guest Worker Programs in Agriculture," Working Papers 180139, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Rickard, Bradley J., 2015. "On the political economy of guest worker programs in agriculture," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-8.
- Peter B. Dixon & Michael Jerie & Maureen T. Rimmer & Glyn Wittwer, 2017. "Using a regional CGE model for rapid assessments of the economic implications of terrorism events: creating GRAD-ECAT (Generalized, Regional And Dynamic Economic Consequence Analysis Tool)," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-280, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Rodgers, Aaron & Morgan, Kimberly L. & Harri, Ardian, 2017. "Technology Adoption and Risk Preferences: The Case of Machine Harvesting by Southeastern Blueberry Producers," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 48(2), July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:2:p:477-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.