Evaluation of Direct and Indirect Economic Losses by Georgia Fruit and Vegetable Producers, Spring 2011
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:jlofdr:274586 is not listed on IDEAS
- Genti Kostandini & Elton Mykerezi & Cesar Escalante, 2014.
"The Impact of Immigration Enforcement on the U.S. Farming Sector,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(1), pages 172-192.
- Kostandini, Genti & Mykerezi, Elton & Escalante, Cesar L., 2012. "The Impact of Immigration Enforcement on the Farming Sector," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 127674, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:ags:jloagb:260066 is not listed on IDEAS
- White, Cody & Vassalos, Michael & Smith, Nathan, 2018. "Estimating the Overall Economic Loss to the South Carolina Peach Industry due to the March 2017 Freeze," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266717, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jloagb:260048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaggea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.