The Labor Market Impact of Mandated Employment Verification Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Cynthia Bansak, 2014.
"Employment Verification Mandates And The Labor Market Outcomes Of Likely Unauthorized And Native Workers,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(3), pages 671-680, July.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Bansak, Cynthia, 2013. "Employment Verification Mandates and the Labor Market Outcomes of Likely Unauthorized and Native Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 7419, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Cynthia Bansak, 2013. "Employment Verification Mandates and the Labor Market Outcomes of Likely Unauthorized and Native Workers," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1312, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Pinto, Santiago M., 2017. "Unauthorized immigration and fiscal competition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 283-305.
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0627-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:intmig:v:50:y:2016:i:4:p:864-889 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borjas, George J., 2017. "The Earnings of Undocumented Immigrants," Working Paper Series rwp17-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Xing Jin & Susan Pozo, "undated". "Does E-Verify Discriminate against Hispanic Citizens?," Economics Working Papers 07-05/2015, School of Business Administration, American University of Sharjah.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Thitima Puttitanun, 2014. "Remittances and immigration enforcement," IZA Journal of Migration, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-26, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:102:y:2012:i:3:p:543-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.