The new labor market: Immigrants and wages after IRCA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Bansak & S. Raphael, "undated". "Immigration Reform and the Earnings of Latino Workers: Do Employer Sanctions Cause Discrimination?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1181-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A & Shiells, Clinton R & Lowell, B Lindsay, 1995. "Immigration Reform: The Effects of Employer Sanctions and Legalization on Wages," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(3), pages 472-498, July.
- Oded Stark, 1991. "The Migration of Labor," Blackwell Books, Wiley Blackwell, number 1557860300, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adda, Jérôme & Pinotti, Paolo & Tura, Giulia, 2020. "There's More to Marriage than Love: The Effect of Legal Status and Cultural Distance on Intermarriages and Separations," CEPR Discussion Papers 14432, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. M. Kanaiaupuni, "undated". "Child Well-Being and the Intergenerational Effects of Undocumented Immigrant Status," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1210-00, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Grace Melo & Gregory Colson & Octavio A. Ramirez, 2014.
"Hispanic American Opinions toward Immigration and Immigration Policy Reform Proposals,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 604-622.
- Melo, Grace & Colson, Gregory J. & Ramirez, Octavio A., 2014. "Hispanic Immigrants' Opinions towards Immigration and Immigration Policy Reform," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170562, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Kusum Mundra, 2007.
"Social networks and their impact on the earnings of Mexican Migrants,"
Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 44(4), pages 849-863, November.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Kusum Mundra, 2005. "Social Networks and Their Impact on the Employment and Earnings of Mexican Immigrants," Labor and Demography 0502001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magris, Francesco & Russo, Giuseppe, 2016.
"Fiscal Revenues and Commitment in Immigration Amnesties,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 75-90.
- Francesco Magris & Giuseppe Russo, 2012. "Fiscal Revenues and Commitment in Immigration Amnesties," CSEF Working Papers 315, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Matthew Freedman & Emily Owens & Sarah Bohn, 2018. "Immigration, Employment Opportunities, and Criminal Behavior," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 117-151, May.
- Sherrie A. Kossoudji & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark, 2002.
"Coming out of the Shadows: Learning about Legal Status and Wages from the Legalized Population,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 598-628, July.
- Kossoudji, S.A. & Cobb-Clark, D.A., 1996. "Coming Out of the Shadows: Learning About Legal Status and Wages from the Legalized Population," CEPR Discussion Papers 347, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Dita Čermáková & Michal Nekorjak, 2009. "Ukrainian Middleman System Of Labour Organisation In The Czech Republic," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 100(1), pages 33-43, February.
- Rodolfo Gutiérrez, 2007. "Lengua, migraciones y mercado de trabajo," Documentos de Trabajo del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 05-07, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Giuntella, Osea, 2017. "Why does the health of Mexican immigrants deteriorate? New evidence from linked birth records," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1-16.
- Anita Alves Pena, 2012. "Undocumented immigration and the business of farm labor contracting in the USA," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 10-26, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:36:y:1999:i:2:p:233-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.