Economics Department Denver, Colorado (United States)
University of Colorado Denver
: (303) 315-2030
CLAS, Campus Box 181, P.O. Box 173364, Denver, Colorado 80217-3364
RePEc:edi:edcudus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ryan Brown & Verónica Montalva & Duncan Thomas & Andrea Velásquez, 2017. "Impact of Violent Crime on Risk Aversion: Evidence from the Mexican Drug War," NBER Working Papers 23181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ibáñez, Ana María & Velásquez, Andrea, 2008. "El impacto del desplazamiento forzoso en Colombia: condiciones socioeconómicas de la población desplazada, vinculación a los mercados laborales y políticas públicas," Políticas Sociales 145, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Andrea P. Velásquez Guijo, 2008. "The formality in property rights: determinant in the military strategy of armed actors," HiCN Working Papers 39, Households in Conflict Network.
- Ana María Ibáñez & Andrea Velásquez, 2006. "El Proceso De Identificación De Víctimas De Los Conflictos Civiles: Una Evaluación Para La Población Desplazada En Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002537, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Velásquez Guijo Andrea P., 2008. "La formalidad en los derechos de propiedad: ¿Determinante de la estrategia militar de los actores armados?," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ana María Ibáñez & Andrea Velásquez, 2006.
"El Proceso De Identificación De Víctimas De Los Conflictos Civiles: Una Evaluación Para La Población Desplazada En Colombia,"
002537, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Laura H. Atuesta & Dusan Paredes, 2014. "Do Mexicans flee from violence? The effects of drug-related violence on migration decisions in Mexico," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 53, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2014.
- Ruth Uwaifo Oyelere & Kate Wharton, 2013. "The Impact of Conflict on Education Attainment and Enrollment in Colombia: lessons from recent IDPs," HiCN Working Papers 141, Households in Conflict Network.
- Ana María Ibañez & Andrés Moya, 2010.
"Do Conflicts Create Poverty Traps? Asset Losses and Recovery for Displaced Households in Colombia,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Crime: Lessons for and from Latin America, pages 137-172
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana María Ibáñez & Andrés Moya, 2009. "Do conflicts create poverty traps? Asset losses and recovery for displaced households in Colombia," Research Working Papers 10, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrea Velasquez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.