Report NEP-DEV-2017-02-26This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le Cotty, T. & Maître d’Hôtel, E. & Soubeyran, R. & Subervie, J., 2017. "Linking risk aversion, time preference and fertilizer use in Burkina Faso," Working Papers MOISA 201701, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Benjamin Feigenberg & Steven Rivkin & Rui Yan, 2017. "Illusory Gains from Chile's Targeted School Voucher Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryan Brown & Verónica Montalva & Duncan Thomas & Andrea Velásquez, 2017. "Impact of Violent Crime on Risk Aversion: Evidence from the Mexican Drug War," NBER Working Papers 23181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Fiore, Simona & Mendola, Mariapia, 2016. "Family Size, Sibling Rivalry and Migration: Evidence from Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 10462, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kolev, Galina & Niehues, Judith, 2016. "The Inequality-Growth Relationship - An Empirical Reassessment," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145909, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry, 2016. "Gender Disparities in Employment and Earnings in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Swaziland," IZA Discussion Papers 10455, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Genicot, Garance & Mayda, Anna Maria & Mendola, Mariapia, 2016. "The Impact of Migration on Child Labor: Theory and Evidence from Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 10444, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Antoine MARSAUDON & Josselin THUILLIEZ, 2016. "Does democracy reduce the HIV epidemic? Evidence from Kenya," Working Papers P167, FERDI.
- Herrera, Catalina & Sahn, David E. & Villa, Kira M., 2016. "Teen Fertility and Labor Market Segmentation: Evidence from Madagascar," IZA Discussion Papers 10464, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Asadullah, Niaz & Wahhaj, Zaki, 2016. "Missing from the Market: Purdah Norm and Women's Paid Work Participation in Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 10463, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Emma Aisbett & Giulia Barbanente, 2016. "Impacts of Large Scale Foreign Land Acquisitions on Rural Households: Evidence from Ethiopia," Crawford School Research Papers 2016-02, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hirvonen, Kalle & Mascagni, Giulia & Roelen , Keetie, 2017. "Linking Taxation and Social Protection: Evidence on Redistribution and Poverty Reduction in Ethiopia," Working Papers 12794, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.