The effects of tougher enforcement on the job prospects of recent Latin American immigrants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davila, Alberto & Pagan, Jose A, 1997. "The Effect of Selective INS Monitoring Strategies on the Industrial Employment Choice and Earnings of Recent Immigrants," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(1), pages 138-150, January.
- Erica L. Groshen & Simon M. Potter, 2003. "Has structural change contributed to a jobless recovery?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 9(Aug).
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006.
"Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 869-924, December.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2006. "Illegal Migration from Mexico to the United States," NBER Working Papers 12141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuela Angelucci, 2012.
"US Border Enforcement and the Net Flow of Mexican Illegal Migration,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(2), pages 311-357.
- Angelucci, Manuela, 2005. "U.S. Border Enforcement and the Net Flow of Mexican Illegal Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 1642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neeraj Kaushal & Robert Kaestner & Cordelia Reimers, 2007. "Labor Market Effects of September 11th on Arab and Muslim Residents of the United States," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(2).
- Cynthia Bansak, 2005. "The Differential Wage Impact of the Immigration Reform and Control Act on Latino Ethnic Subgroups," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 86(s1), pages 1279-1298.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chunbei Wang & Le Wang, 2012. "The effects of 9/11 on intermarriage between natives and immigrants to the U.S," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 171-192, June.
- Simone Schüller, 2016.
"The Effects of 9/11 on Attitudes toward Immigration and the Moderating Role of Education,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(4), pages 604-632, November.
- Schüller, Simone, 2012. "The Effects of 9/11 on Attitudes Toward Immigration and the Moderating Role of Education," IZA Discussion Papers 7052, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simone Schüller, 2013. "The Effects of 9/11 on Attitudes toward Immigration and the Moderating Role of Education," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 534, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mark Hoekstra & Sandra Orozco-Aleman, 2017. "Illegal Immigration, State Law, and Deterrence," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 228-252, May.
- David C. Ribar, 2013.
"Immigrants’ time use: a survey of methods and evidence,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 20, pages 373-392
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ribar, David C., 2012. "Immigrants' Time Use: A Survey of Methods and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6931, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Arenas-Arroy, Esther, 2017. "Immigrant Fertility in the Midst of Intensified Enforcement," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Pia Orrenius, 2013. "How Do Tougher Immigration Measures Affect Unauthorized Immigrants?: Comment," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(3), pages 1101-1103, June.
- repec:bla:indres:v:56:y:2017:i:2:p:236-262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faisal Rabby & William Rodgers, 2011. "Post 9-11 U.S. Muslim Labor Market Outcomes," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(3), pages 273-289, September.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Xing Jin & Susan Pozo, "undated". "Does E-Verify Discriminate against Hispanic Citizens?," Economics Working Papers 07-05/2015, School of Business Administration, American University of Sharjah.
- Watson, Tara, 2013. "Enforcement and immigrant location choice," Working Papers 13-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Tara Watson, 2014.
"Inside the Refrigerator: Immigration Enforcement and Chilling Effects in Medicaid Participation,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 313-338, August.
- Tara Watson, 2010. "Inside the Refrigerator: Immigration Enforcement and Chilling Effects in Medicaid Participation," NBER Working Papers 16278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2011. "Trends in poverty and inequality among Hispanics," Working Papers 1109, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:28:y:2009:i:2:p:239-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .