The Macroeconomics of Populism
In: The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1989. "Social Conflict and Populist Policies in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 2897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles & Verdier, Thierry, 1993. "Education, democracy and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 399-407, December.
- Montagnoli, Alberto & Moro, Mirko & Panos, Georgios A. & Wright, Robert E., 2016.
"Financial Literacy and Political Orientation in Great Britain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10285, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberton Montagnoli & Mirko Moro & Georgios A Panos & Robert E Wright, 2016. "Financial literacy and political orientation in Great Britain," Working Papers 1614, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Montagnoli & Mirko Moro & Georgios A. Panos & Robert E. Wright, 2016. "Financial Literacy and Political Orientation in Great Britain," Working Papers 2016_23, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Alesina, Alberto & Angeletos, George-Marios, 2005.
"Corruption, inequality, and fairness,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 1227-1244, October.
- Alberto Alesina & George-Marios Angeletos, 2005. "Corruption, Inequality and Fairness," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2070, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Alberto Alesina & George-Marios Angeletos, 2005. "Corruption, Inequality and Fairness," NBER Working Papers 11399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angeletos, George-Marios & Alesina, Alberto, 2005. "Corruption, Inequality, and Fairness," Scholarly Articles 4553006, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Schady, Norbert R., 1999. "Seeking votes - the political economy of expenditures by the Peruvian Social Fund (FONCODES), 1991-95," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2166, The World Bank.
- World Bank & Inter-American Development Bank, 2003. "Restoring Fiscal Discipline for Poverty Reduction in Peru : A Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15118, April.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Serven, Luis, 2000. "Does income inequality raise aggregate saving?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 417-446, April.
- Carlos A Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2014.
"The Road to Redemption: Policy Response to Crises in Latin America,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 62(4), pages 526-568, November.
- Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2014. "The Road to Redemption: Policy Response to Crises in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 20675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747194 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mbr:jmonec:v:8:y:2013:i:1:p:1-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Javier G. Gómez-Pineda, 2015.
"La inflación bajo una perspectiva monetaria: Colombia: 1951-1963 / Inflation under a monetary framework: Colombia, 1951–1963,"
Borradores de Economia
921, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Javier G. Gómez-Pineda, 2015. "La inflación bajo una perspectiva monetaria: Un vistazo al período de la postguerra / Inflation under a monetary framework: a view to the postwar period," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 014169, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raul Labán & Federico Sturzenegger, 1994. "Distributional Conflict, Financial Adaptation And Delayed Stabilizations," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 257-276, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.