Inflation and inequality: does political structure matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Albanesi, Stefania, 2007.
"Inflation and inequality,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1088-1114, May.
- Stefania Albanesi, "undated". "Inflation and Inequality," Working Papers 199, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Albanesi, Stefania, 2002. "Inflation and Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 3470, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefania Albanesi, 2001. "Inflation and Inequality," LIS Working papers 323, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Stefania Albanesi, 2002. "Inflation and Inequality," Macroeconomics 0201002, EconWPA.
- Beetsma, Roel M W J & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1996.
"Does Inequality Cause Inflation?: The Political Economy of Inflation, Taxation and Government Debt,"
Springer, vol. 87(1-2), pages 143-162, April.
- Beetsma, Roel & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1992. "Does Inequality Cause Inflation? The Political Economy of Inflation, Taxation and Government Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Van Der Ploeg, F., 1992. "Does Inequality Cause Inflation? The Political Economy of Inflation, Taxation and Government Debt," Papers 9230, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & van der Ploeg, F., 1992. "Does inequality cause inflation? : The political economy of inflation, taxation and government debt," Discussion Paper 1992-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alesina, Alberto & Drazen, Allan, 1991. "Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-1188, December.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:03:p:391-406_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1994. "The Political Economy of Inflation and Stabilization in Developing Countries," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 235-266, January.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1989. "Social Conflict and Populist Policies in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 2897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Al-Marhubi, Fahim, 1997. "A note on the link between income inequality and inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 317-319, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woo, Jaejoon, 2011. "Growth, income distribution, and fiscal policy volatility," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 289-313, November.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2009. "Polarisation, Populism and Hyperinflation[s]: Some Evidence from Latin America," Working Papers 200921, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:5:p:581-601 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2012.
"Democracy, populism and hyperinflation: some evidence from Latin America,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 311-332, December.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2010. "Democracy, Populism and Hyperinflation(s): Some Evidence from Latin America," Working Papers 169, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Tsun Se Cheong & Yanrui Wu, 2013. "Globalization and Regional Inequality," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Bittencourt, Manoel, 2010. "Democracy, Populism and Hyperinflation[s]: Evidence from Latin America," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 47, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Aisen, Ari & Veiga, Francisco José, 2008. "The political economy of seigniorage," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 29-50, August.
- Jürgen Faik, 2012.
"Impacts of an Ageing Society on Macroeconomics and Income Inequality: The Case of Germany since the 1980s,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
518, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jürgen Faik, 2012. "Impacts of an Ageing Society on Macroeconomics and Income Inequality – The Case of Germany since the 1980s," Working Papers 272, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:87:y:2005:i:1:p:41-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.