Institutions and Political Party Systems: The Euro Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Tano Santos, 2017. "Institutions and Political Party Systems: The Euro Case," NBER Working Papers 23599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Luis Garicano & Tano Santos, 2013.
"Political Credit Cycles: The Case of the Eurozone,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 145-166, Summer.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Garicano, Luis & Santos, Tano, 2013. "Political Credit Cycles: The Case of the Euro Zone," CEPR Discussion Papers 9404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Garicano, Luis & Santos, Tano J., 2013. "Political credit cycles: the case of the Euro zone," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51255, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Luis Garicano & Tano Santos, 2013. "Political Credit Cycles: The Case of the Euro Zone," NBER Working Papers 18899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felix Roth & Lars Jonung & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D., 2016. "Crisis and Public Support for the Euro, 1990–2014," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 944-960, July.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Harold James & Jean-Pierre Landau, 2016.
"The Euro and the Battle of Ideas,"
Princeton University Press,
edition 1, number 10828.
- Brunnermeier, Markus & James, Harold & Landau, Jean-Pierre, 2016. "The Euro and the Battle of Ideas," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145852, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- James, Harold, 2012. "Making the European Monetary Union," Economics Books, Harvard University Press, number 9780674066830, December.
More about this item
Keywordseuro; Federalism; Party Systems; Political Institutions;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2017-07-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-POL-2017-07-16 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.