Report NEP-EEC-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Castelletti-Font & P. Clerc & M. Lemoine, 2017. "Should euro area countries cut taxes on labour or capital in order to boost their growth?," Working papers 634, Banque de France.
- Goran Jovičić & Davor Kunovac, 2017. "What is Driving Inflation and GDP in a Small European Economy: The Case of Croatia," Working Papers 49, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Antonia Lopez-Villavicencio & ValÃ©rie Mignon, 2017. "On the seemingly incompleteness of exchange rate pass-through to import prices: Do globalization and/or regional trade matter?," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-32, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Moral-Benito, Enrique & Viani, Francesca, 2017. "An anatomy of the Spanish current account adjustment: the role of permanent and transitory factors," MPRA Paper 80079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João M. Pinto & Mafalda C. Correia, 2017. "Are Covered Bonds Different from Asset Securitization Bonds?," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 01, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- B. Garbinti & J. Goupille-Lebret & T. Piketty, 2017. "Accounting for Wealth Inequality Dynamics: Methods, Estimates and Simulations for France (1800-2014)," Working papers 633, Banque de France.
- Dirk Schoenmaker, 2017. "A macro approach to international bank resolution," Policy Contributions 21231, Bruegel.
- Gilbert Mbara & Ryszard Kokoszczynski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017. "Striking a balance: optimal tax policy with labor market duality," GRAPE Working Papers 16, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Xisong Jin & Francisco Nadal De Simone, 2017. "Systemic Financial Sector and Sovereign Risks," BCL working papers 109, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Fernï¿½ndez-Villaverde, Jesï¿½s & Santos, Tano, 2017. "Institutions and Political Party Systems: The Euro Case," CEPR Discussion Papers 12131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Graham Gudgin & Ken Coutts & Neil Gibson & Jordan Buchanan, 2016. "The Macro-Economic Impact of Brexit: Using the CBR Macro-Economic Model of the UK Economy (UKMOD)," Working Papers wp483, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Funke & Julius Loermann & Richhild Moessner, 2017. "The discontinuation of the EUR/CHF minimum exchange rate in January 2015: was it expected?," BIS Working Papers 652, Bank for International Settlements.
- Zainab IFTIKHAR & Anna ZAHARIEVA, 2017. "General Equilibrium Effects of Immigration in Germany: Search and Matching Approach," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Graham Gudgin & Ken Coutts & Neil Gibson & Jordan Buchanan, 2017. "The Role of Gravity Models in Estimating the Economic Impact of Brexit," Working Papers wp490, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Jemima Peppel-Srebrny, 2017. "Government borrowing cost and budget deficits: is investment spending different?," Economics Series Working Papers 827, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.