Tacit Knowledge, Innovation and Economic Geography
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamidi, Shima & Zandiatashbar, Ahoura & Bonakdar, Ahmad, 2019. "The relationship between regional compactness and regional innovation capacity (RIC): Empirical evidence from a national study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 394-402.
- Tai-Shan Hu, 2006. "Interaction among High-tech Talent and its Impact on Innovation Performance: A Comparison of Taiwanese Science Parks at Different Stages of Development," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 163-187, September.
- Harald Strotmann & Andreas Koch, 2005. "Determinants of Innovative Activity in Newly Founded Knowledge Intensive Business Service Firms," IAW Discussion Papers 21, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Peter Karl Kresl, 2014. "A development officer's guide to clusters," Chapters, in: Pengfei Ni & Zheng Qiongjie (ed.),Urban Competitiveness and Innovation, chapter 12, pages 203-217, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael Bentlage & Matthias Dorner & Alain Thierstein, 2015. "The knowledge economy and the economic crisis in Germany. Regional development, structural change and labor market regions," ERSA conference papers ersa15p978, European Regional Science Association.
- Martin M�ller & Allison Stewart, 2016. "Does Temporary Geographical Proximity Predict Learning? Knowledge Dynamics in the Olympic Games," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 377-390, March.
- Tuomo Uotila & Vesa Harmaakorpi & Raine Hermans, 2011. "Finnish Mosaic of Regional Innovation System—Assessment of Thematic Regional Innovation Platforms Based on Related Variety," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(10), pages 1583-1602, July.
- Nicole Litzel & Joachim Möller, 2011.
"Industrial Clusters and Economic Integration: Theoretic Concepts and an Application to the European Metropolitan Region Nuremberg,"
Chapters, in: Miroslav N. Jovanović (ed.),International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 12,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Litzel, Nicole & Möller, Joachim, 2009. "Industrial clusters and economic integration : theoretic concepts and an application to the European Metropolitan Region Nuremberg," IAB Discussion Paper 200922, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Daniele Mascia & Francesca Pallotti & Federica Angeli, 2017. "Don’t stand so close to me: competitive pressures, proximity and inter-organizational collaboration," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(9), pages 1348-1361, September.
- Stefan Luethi & Alain Thierstein & Michael Bentlage, 2011. "Interlocking firm networks in the German knowledge economy. On local networks and global connectivity," ERSA conference papers ersa10p120, European Regional Science Association.
- Charlene Zietsma & Trish Ruebottom & Angelique Slade Shantz, 2018. "Unobtrusive Maintenance: Temporal Complexity, Latent Category Control and the Stalled Emergence of the Cleantech Sector," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(7), pages 1242-1277, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:39:y:2002:i:5-6:p:871-884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.