Report NEP-TRA-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olga A. Demidova, 2014. "The asymmetric spatial effects for eastern and western regions of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 50/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Elena Vakulenko, 2014. "Does migration lead to regional convergence in Russia?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 53/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- FrÃ©dÃ©ric Teulon & Khaled Guesmi & Salma Fattoum, 2014. "Is there a difference between domestic and foreign risk premium? The case of China Stock Market," Working Papers 2014-089, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Irina Khvostova & Alexander Larin & Anna Novak, 2014. "Euler equation with habits and measurement errors: estimates on Russian micro data," HSE Working papers WP BRP 52/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Andrei Y. Shastitko & Svetlana V. Golovanova, 2014. "Collusion in markets characterized by one large buyer: lessons learned from an antitrust case in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 49/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Liang, Lin & Lin, Shanglang & Li, Yong, 2014. "How agglomeration in the financial services industry influences economic growth: Evidence from Chinese cities," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jia, Ruixue & Kudamatsu, Masayuki & Seim, David, 2014. "Political Selection in China: the Complementary Roles of Connections and Performance," Working Paper Series 1003, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Terk, Eric, 2014. "Practicing catching-up: A comparison of development models of East Asian and Central-Eastern European countries," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2014-02, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Prettner, Catherine & Prettner, Klaus, 2014. "How interdependent are Eastern European economies and the Euro area?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 187, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Peter Daniels & Pengfei Ni, 2014. "Urbanisation and changes in the sectoral structure of economic development: the scale of the manufacturing sector in Chinese cities and the shift towards service industry," Working Papers hal-00943972, HAL.
- Maciej Krzak & Grzegorz Poniatowski & Katarzyna Wasik, 2014. "Measuring financial stress and economic sensitivity in CEE countries," CASE Network Reports 0117, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Yongding, Yu, 2014. "How Far Can Renminbi Internationalization Go?," ADBI Working Papers 461, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Onder, Harun & Pestieau, Pierre & Ley, Eduardo, 2014. "Macroeconomic and fiscal implications of population aging in Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6774, The World Bank.
- Kovachev, Goran, 2014. "IPARD in Macedonia, a Chance for Farmers and private Consultants," MPRA Paper 53648, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2014.
- Camilla Jensen & Marcin winiarczyk, 2014. "Special Economic Zones - 20 years later," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0467, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.