Practicing catching-up: A comparison of development models of East Asian and Central-Eastern European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hugo Pinto & Tiago Santos Pereira, 2013. "Efficiency of Innovation Systems in Europe: An Institutional Approach to the Diversity of National Profiles," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 755-779, June.
- Hermes, Niels, 1997. "New explanations of the economic success of East Asia : lessons for developing and Eastern European countries," CDS Research Reports 199703, University of Groningen, Centre for Development Studies (CDS).
- Pascha, Werner, 2004. "Economic Integration in East Asia and Europe: A Comparison," Duisburg Working Papers on East Asian Economic Studies 68, University Duisburg-Essen, Asia-Pacific Economic Research Institute (FIP).
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- repec:dgr:rugcds:199703 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscatching up; development models; developmental state;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2014-02-21 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-21 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2014-02-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:opodis:201402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://ordnungspolitisches-portal.de/ .