Rethinking Industrial Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley Fischer, 1999. "On the Need for an International Lender of Last Resort," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 85-104, Fall.
- Akira Ariyoshi & Andrei A Kirilenko & Inci Ötker & Bernard J Laurens & Jorge I Canales Kriljenko & Karl F Habermeier, 2000. "Capital Controls; Country Experiences with Their Use and Liberalization," IMF Occasional Papers 190, International Monetary Fund.
- Ethan Kaplan & Dani Rodrik, 2002.
"Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 393-440
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplan, Ethan & Rodrik, Dani, 2001. "Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2754, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ethan Kaplan & Dani Rodrik, 2001. "Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?," NBER Working Papers 8142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplan, Ethan & Rodrik, Dani, 2001. "Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?," Working Paper Series rwp01-008, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stanley Fischer, 2001. "Exchange Rate Regimes: Is the Bipolar View Correct?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 3-24, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wim Naudé, 2011. "Climate Change and Industrial Policy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(7), pages 1-19, July.
- Irfan ul Haque, 2014. "Toward a Competitive Pakistan: The Role of Industrial Policy," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(Special E), pages 61-90, September.
- Gokhan Yilmaz, 2011. "Resurgence of Selective Industrial Policy: What Turkey Needs," Working Papers 2011/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Inayat U. Mangla & Muslehud Din, 2015. "The Impact of the Macroeconomic Environment on Pakistan’s Manufacturing Sector," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 20(Special E), pages 241-260, September.
- Srinivas, Smita, 2009. "Industry policy, technological change, and the state," MPRA Paper 52691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irfan ul Haque, 2015. "Theory at Odds with Best Practice: The Travails of Industrial Policy," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 20(Special E), pages 87-106, September.
- Erkhemchimeg Byambasuren & Almas Heshmati, 2010. "Economic Development in Mongolia," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201053, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Feb 2010.
- Biswajit Dhar, 2015. "Industrial Policy: Its Relevance and Currency," Working Papers id:6638, eSocialSciences.
- Nguyen, Anh & Nguyen, Nhat, 2010. "Vietnam Industrial Policy and Large Economic Groups: A discussion," MPRA Paper 63461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unc:dispap:183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Mayer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/unctach.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .