Report NEP-SEA-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter J., 2014. "Regional Financial Regulation in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 460, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ishido, Hikari, 2014. "Promoting institutional connectivity in the Asia Pacific region : a study of supply chain and trade in services," IDE Discussion Papers 439, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ramayandi, Arief & Rawat, Umang & Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2014. "Can Low Interest Rates be Harmful: An Assessment of the Bank Risk-Taking Channel in Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 123, Asian Development Bank.
- Wacker, Konstantin M. & Großkurth, Philipp & Lakemann, Tabea, 2014. "Terms of Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Development: A Case of Intra-Asian “Kicking Away the Ladder”?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 122, Asian Development Bank.
- Eliane El Badaoui & Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2014. "The Impact of Internal Migration on Local Labour Markets in Thailand," Working Papers 2014-071, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Elliott, Douglas J., 2014. "Lessons for Asia from Europe’s History with Banking Integration," ADBI Working Papers 462, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jean-Yves MOISSERON & Bruno-Laurent MOSCHETTO & FrÃ©dÃ©ric TEULON, 2014. "Islamic finance a review of the literature," Working Papers 2014-093 Keywords : Islam, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Alpaslan, Baris & Demirel, Baki, 2014. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through Effect on Prices and Inflation Targeting: A Comparison of Emerging Market Economies," MPRA Paper 53726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Revilla, Ma. Laarni D., 2014. "Schooling Outcomes in the Philippines, 1988-2008: Impacts of Changes in Household Income and the Implementation of the Free Public Secondary Education Act (RA 6655)," Discussion Papers DP 2014-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Khaled Guesmi & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Equity Market Integration and Currency Risk: Empirical Evidence for Indonesia," Working Papers 2014-096, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Eric Strobl & Frank Walsh, 2014. "Monopsony, Minimum Wages and Migration," Working Papers 2014-069, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Terk, Eric, 2014. "Practicing catching-up: A comparison of development models of East Asian and Central-Eastern European countries," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2014-02, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2014. "Millennium Development Goals Scenarios to 2015 and Beyond: An Integrated Micro-Macro Modelling Approach," Discussion Papers DP 2014-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- AurÃ©lie Sannajust & Mohamed Arouri & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Teulon, 2014. "Motivations of Public to Private transactions: An international empirical investigation," Working Papers 2014-084, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Yongding, Yu, 2014. "How Far Can Renminbi Internationalization Go?," ADBI Working Papers 461, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2014. "On the Challenge to Competitive Authoritarianism and Political Patronage in Malaysia," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2014-29, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics.