Has the Quality of Work Improved in the EU-15 between 1995 and 2005?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nathalie Greenan & Ekaterina Kalugina & Emmanuelle Walkowiak, 2012. "Has the Quality of Work Improved in the EU-15 between 1995 and 2005 ?," Working Papers halshs-00856209, HAL.
- Nathalie Greenan & Ekaterina Kalugina & Emmanuelle Walkowiak, 2012. "Has the Quality of Work Improved in the EU-15 between 1995 and 2005 ?," TEPP Working Paper 2012-11, TEPP.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005.
"Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 377-400, September.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2004. "Your money or your life: Changing job quality in OECD countries," DELTA Working Papers 2004-31, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your money or your life : changing job quality in OECD Countries," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0511, CEPREMAP.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005. "Your Money or Your Life : Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00754063, HAL.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maarten Goos & Alan Manning, 2007.
"Lousy and Lovely Jobs: The Rising Polarization of Work in Britain,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(1), pages 118-133, February.
- Maarten Goos & Alan Manning, 2003. "Lousy and Lovely Jobs: the Rising Polarization of Work in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0604, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Goos, Maarten & Manning, Alan, 2003. "Lousy and lovely jobs: the rising polarization of work in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20002, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Green, Francis & McIntosh, Steven, 2001. "The intensification of work in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 291-308, May.
- Oecd, 2006. "Potential Impacts of International Sourcing on Different Occupation," OECD Digital Economy Papers 122, OECD Publishing.
- Anthony Arundel & Edward Lorenz & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Antoine Valeyre, 2007. "How Europe's economies learn: a comparison of work organization and innovation mode for the EU-15," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(6), pages 1175-1210, December.
- Harvie Ramsay & Dora Scholarios & Bill Harley, 2000. "Employees and High-Performance Work Systems: Testing inside the Black Box," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 501-531, December.
- Morris M. Kleiner & Richard B. Freeman, 2000. "Who Benefits Most from Employee Involvement: Firms or Workers?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 219-223, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim MÃ¶ller, 2014. "In the aftermath of the German labor market reforms, is there a qualitative/quantitative trade-off?," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 205-220, September.
- Joel Hellier & Ekaterina Kalugina, 2015. "Globalization and the working poor," Working Papers 355, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
Keywordsquality of work; quality of working life; working conditions; work intensity; work complexity; European comparison; multilevel modelling; qualité du travail; qualité de vie au travail; conditions de travail; intensité du travail; complexité du travail; comparaison européenne; modélisation multi-niveaux;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-08-31 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HRM-2013-08-31 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00682107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .