Report NEP-HRM-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christophe Muller & Christophe J. Nordman, 2013. "Task Organization, Human Capital and Wages in Moroccan Exporting Firms," Working Papers halshs-00854522, HAL.
- J. Augusto Felicio & Eduardo Couto & Jorge Caiado, 2013. "Human capital, social capital and organizational performance: A structural modeling approach," CEMAPRE Working Papers 1302, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Bruno S. Frey & Fabian Homberg & Margit Osterloh, 2013. "Organizational Control Systems and Pay-for-Performance in the Public Service," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin, 2013. "Integration as a catalyst for assimilation," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 59, .
- Ho Fai Chan & Benno Torgler, 2013. "The Implications of Educational and Methodological Background for The Career Success of Nobel Laureates: Looking at Major Awards," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Dey, Oindrila & Banerjee, Swapnendu, 2013. "Status, incentives and random favouritism," MPRA Paper 49188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sequeira, Tiago & Santos, Marcelo & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra, 2013. "Human Capital and Genetic Diversity," MPRA Paper 49135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julie Beugnot & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix & Marie Claire Villeval, 2013. "Social Networks and Peer Effects at Work," Cahiers de recherche 1320, CIRPEE.
- John M. Barrios & Marco Fasan & Daniele Macciocchi, 2013. "CEO turnover, earnings management and value relevance. A theoretical analysis on the Italian context," Working Papers 11, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2013. "Financial incentives and educational investment: the impact of performance-based scholarships on student time use," Working Paper Series WP-2013-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lara LEBEDINSKI & Vincent VANDENBERGHE, 2013. "Assessing education's contribution to productivity using firm-level evidence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Moshe Justman & Karine van der Beek, 2013. "Market Forces Shaping Human Capital in Eighteenth Century London," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n28, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Doyle, Orla & Harmon, Colm P. & Heckman, James J. & Logue, Caitriona & Moon, Seong Hyeok, 2013. "Measuring Investment in Human Capital Formation: An Experimental Analysis of Early Life Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 7550, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hammer, Jeffrey & Spears, Dean, 2013. "Village sanitation and children's human capital : evidence from a randomized experiment by the Maharashtra government," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6580, The World Bank.
- Nathalie Greenan & Ekaterina Kalugina & Emmanuelle Walkowiak, 2013. "Has the Quality of Work Improved in the EU-15 between 1995 and 2005?," Post-Print halshs-00682107, HAL.