Job quality in Europe: the North-South divide
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005.
"Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 377-400, September.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2004. "Your money or your life: Changing job quality in OECD countries," DELTA Working Papers 2004-31, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your money or your life : changing job quality in OECD Countries," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0511, CEPREMAP.
- Andrew E. Clark, 2005. "Your Money or Your Life : Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," Post-Print halshs-00754063, HAL.
- Clark, Andrew E., 2005. "Your Money or Your Life: Changing Job Quality in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1610, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2006.
"Employment Patterns in OECD Countries: Reassessing the Role of Policies and Institutions,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
486, OECD Publishing.
- Andrea Bassanini & Romain Duval, 2006. "Employment Patterns in OECD Countries: Reassessing the Role of Policies and Institutions," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 35, OECD Publishing.
- Gospel, Howard., 2003. "Quality of working life : a review on changes in work organization, conditions of employment and work-life arrangements," ILO Working Papers 993623463402676, International Labour Organization.
- Lucie Davoine & Christine Erhel & Mathilde Guergoat-Larivière, 2008. "A Taxonomy of European Labour Markets Using Quality Indicators," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00317280, HAL.
- Jose Cabral Vieira & Antonio Menezes & Patricia Gabriel, 2005. "Low pay, higher pay and job quality: empirical evidence for Portugal," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(8), pages 505-511.
- Harvie Ramsay & Dora Scholarios & Bill Harley, 2000. "Employees and High‐Performance Work Systems: Testing inside the Black Box," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 501-531, December.
- Tito Boeri, 2005. "Reforming Labor and Product Markets; Some Lessons from Two Decades of Experiments in Europe," IMF Working Papers 05/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Michael Rose, 2005. "Job Satisfaction in Britain: Coping with Complexity," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 43(3), pages 455-467, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsJob Quality; North and South European Countries; Social and Institutional Context;
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:journl:v:4:y:2008:i:4:p:21-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Brandão Moniz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.