Employees and High-Performance Work Systems: Testing inside the Black Box
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Colin Green & John Heywood, 2012. "Don't Forget the Gravy! Are Bonuses and Time Rates Complements?," Working Papers 13424023, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Brian Bell & John Van Reenen, 2011. "Firm Performance and Wages: Evidence from Across the Corporate Hierarchy," CEP Discussion Papers dp1088, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- John Forth & Alex Bryson & Lucy Stokes, 2016.
"Are firms paying more for performance?,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 323-343, May.
- Dr Alex Bryson & Lucy Stokes & John Forth, 2014. "Are firms paying more for performance?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 423, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Lucy Stokes, 2014. "Are Firms Paying More For Performance?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1272, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bryson, Alex & Forth, John & Stokes, Lucy, 2014. "Are firms paying more for performance?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60266, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Nickell & Glenda Quintini, 2003.
"Nominal wage rigidity and the rate of inflation,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(490), pages 762-781, October.
- Nickell, Stephen & Quintini, Glenda, 2001. "Nominal wage rigidity and the rate of inflation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20131, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen Nickell & Glenda Quintini, 2001. "Nominal Wage Rigidity and the Rate of Inflation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0489, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald & Peter Sanfey, 1996. "Wages, Profits, and Rent-Sharing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(1), pages 227-251.
- Paul J. Devereux, 2001.
"The Cyclicality of Real Wages within Employer-Employee Matches,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(4), pages 835-850, July.
- Paul J. Devereux, 2001. "The cyclicality of real wages within employer-employee matches," Open Access publications 10197/312, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:38:y:2000:i:4:p:501-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.