Job Satisfaction in Britain: Coping with Complexity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallie, Duncan & White, Michael & Cheng, Yuan & Tomlinson, Mark, 1998. "Restructuring the Employment Relationship," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198294412.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriella Conti & Stephen Pudney, 2008.
"If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! Survey design and the analysis of satisfaction,"
016, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Conti, Gabriella & Pudney, Stephen, 2008. "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! Survey design and the analysis of satisfaction," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-39, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Georgellis, Yannis & Lange, Thomas, 2009. "Are Union Members Happy Workers after All? Evidence from Eastern and Western European Labor Markets," MPRA Paper 17020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Getinet A. Haile, 2015.
"Workplace Job Satisfaction in Britain: Evidence from Linked Employer–Employee Data,"
CEIS, vol. 29(3), pages 225-242, September.
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2009. "Workplace Job Satisfaction in Britain: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4101, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dawson Chris & Veliziotis Michail & Hopkins Benjamin, 2014. "Assimilation of the migrant work ethic," Working Papers 20141407, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Vani K. Borooah, 2009.
"Comparing levels of job satisfaction in the countries of Western and Eastern Europe,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(4), pages 304-325, July.
- Borooah, Vani, 2009. "Comparing levels of job satisfaction in the countries of Western and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 23664, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Benno Torgler, 2011. "Work Values in Western and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2011.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aysit Tansel & Saziye Gazîoglu, 2014.
"Management-employee relations, firm size and job satisfaction,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(8), pages 1260-1275, October.
- Aysit Tansel & Saziye Gazioglu, 2012. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size and Job Satisfaction," ERC Working Papers 1211, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2012.
- Aysýt Tansel & Þaziye Gazioðlu, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size And Job Satisfaction," Working Papers 2013/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Aysit Tansel & Saziye Gazioglu, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size, and Job Satisfaction," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1307, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Tansel, Aysit & Gazioglu, Saziye, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size and Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 7308, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tansel, Aysit & Gazioglu, Saziye, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size and Job Satisfaction," MPRA Paper 45060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bindu Chhabra, 2013. "Locus Of Control As A Moderator In The Relationship Between Job Satisfaction And Organizational Commitment: A Study Of Indian It Professionals," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 4(2).
- Thomas Lange, 2012. "Job satisfaction and self-employment: autonomy or personality?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 165-177, February.
- Maria da Conceição Cerdeira & Ilona Kovács, 2008. "Job quality in Europe: the North-South divide," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 4(4), pages 21-47, November.
- Asadullah, Niaz & Fernández, Rosa M., 2008. "Work-Life Balance Practices and the Gender Gap in Job Satisfaction in the UK: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3582, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefania Capecchi & Maria Iannario & Domenico Piccolo, 2012. "Modelling Job Satisfaction in AlmaLaurea Surveys," Working Papers 56, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Bengt Furåker & Mattias Bengtsson, 2013. "Collective and individual benefits of trade unions: a multi-level analysis of 21 European countries," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(5-6), pages 548-565, November.
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2012. "Unhappy working with men? Workplace gender diversity and job-related well-being in Britain," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 329-350.
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2009. "Unhappy Working with Men? Workplace Gender Diversity and Employee Job-Related Well-Being in Britain: A WERS2004 Based Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4077, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- H Gravelle & AR Hole, I Hussein, 2008. "Response bias in job satisfaction surveys: English general practitioners," Discussion Papers 08/24, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:43:y:2005:i:3:p:455-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.