Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Tybout, 2000.
"Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 11-44, March.
- Tybout, James, 1998. "Manufacuring firms in developing countries - how well do they do, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1965, The World Bank.
- James Tybout, 1998. "Manufacturing Firms In Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, And Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9805004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Tybout, 1999. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9906001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 1999.
- Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 2007.
"Clusters and comparative advantage: Implications for industrial policy,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 43-57, January.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2005. "Clusters and Comparative Advantage: Implications for Industrial Policy," Research Department Publications 4391, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Rodríguez-Clare, Andrés, 2011. "Clusters and Comparative Advantage: Implications for Industrial Policy," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1930, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Klinger, Bailey & Lederman, Daniel, 2004. "Discovery and development : an empricial exploration of"new"products," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3450, The World Bank.
- Jean Imbs & Romain Wacziarg, 2003.
"Stages of Diversification,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 63-86, March.
- Imbs, Jean & Wacziarg, Romain, 2000. "Stages of Diversification," CEPR Discussion Papers 2642, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs & Romain Wacziarg, 2003. "Stages of Diversification," Post-Print hal-00612598, HAL.
- Wacziarg, Romain & Imbs, Jean, 2000. "Stages of Diversification," Research Papers 1653, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani, 2003.
"Economic development as self-discovery,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 603-633, December.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Dani Rodrik, 2002. "Economic Development as Self-Discovery," NBER Working Papers 8952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "Economic Development as Self Discovery," CEPR Discussion Papers 3356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "Economic Development as Self-Discovery," Working Paper Series rwp02-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sanjaya Lall, 2013.
"Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role Of Government Policy In Building Industrial Competitiveness,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 785-829, November.
- Sanjaya Lall (QEH), "undated". "Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role of Government Policy in Building Industrial Competitiveness," QEH Working Papers qehwps111, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sanjaya LALL, 2004. "Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role Of Government Policy In Building Industrial Competitiveness," G-24 Discussion Papers 28, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1996. "Coordination failures and government policy: A model with applications to East Asia and Eastern Europe," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 1-22, February.
- Agosin, Manuel R., 1999. "Trade and growth in Chile," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Mihir A. Desai & Devesh Kapur & John McHale, 2004. "Sharing the Spoils: Taxing International Human Capital Flows," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(5), pages 663-693, September.
- Charles Sabel & Sanjay Reddy, 2007. "Learning to Learn: Undoing the Gordian Knot of Development Today," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(5), pages 73-92.
- Gordon H. HANSON, 2001. "Should Countries Promote Foreign Direct Investment?," G-24 Discussion Papers 9, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
More about this item
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.