Report NEP-PKE-2005-02-13This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Laidler, 2005. "Keynes and the Birth of Modern Macroeconomics," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20052, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Prof John Foster, 2004. "Why is Economics not a Complex Systems Science?," Discussion Papers Series 336, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Peter G. Klein, 2005. "The Theory of the Firm and Its Critics A Stocktaking and Assessment," DRUID Working Papers 05-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Charlot, Sylvie & Gaigné, Carl & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2004. "Agglomeration and Welfare: The Core-Periphery Model in the Light of Bentham, Kaldor and Rawls," CEPR Discussion Papers 4715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2004. "Growth, History and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chong, Alberto & Gradstein, Mark, 2004. "Inequality and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4739, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 4767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2005. "Behavioral Economics and Institutional Innovation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1499, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.