Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role Of Government Policy In Building Industrial Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sanjaya Lall, 2013. "Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role Of Government Policy In Building Industrial Competitiveness," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 785-829, November.
- Sanjaya Lall (QEH), "undated". "Reinventing Industrial Strategy: The Role of Government Policy in Building Industrial Competitiveness," QEH Working Papers qehwps111, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lall, Sanjaya & Teubal, Morris, 1998. ""Market-stimulating" technology policies in developing countries: A framework with examples from East Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1369-1385, August.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1992. "Technological capabilities and industrialization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-186, February.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 2003.
"Indicators of the relative importance of IPRs in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1657-1680, October.
- Sanjaya Lall and Manuel Albaladejo, "undated". "Indicators of the Relative Importance of IPRs In Developing Countries," QEH Working Papers qehwps85, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Reinert, Erik S., 1995.
"Competitiveness and its predecessors--a 500-year cross-national perspective,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 23-42, March.
- Erik S. Reinert, "undated". "Competitiveness and its predecessors - a 500-year cross-national perspective," STEP Report series 199403, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Reinert, Erik S., 1994. "Competitiveness and its predecessors - a 500-year cross-national perspective," MPRA Paper 48155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Evans, 1998. "Transferable lessons? Re-examining the institutional prerequisites of East Asian economic policies," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 66-86.
- Sanjaya Lall & Carlo Pietrobelli, 2002. "Failing to Compete," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2360.
- Tun-Jen Cheng & Stephan Haggard & David Kang, 1998. "Institutions and growth in Korea and Taiwan: The bureaucracy," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 87-111.
- Teitel, Simon & Colman Sercovich, Francisco, 1984. "Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(5-6), pages 645-660.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1996. "Some Lessons from the East Asian Miracle," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 151-177, August.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2003. "Industrial Policy in an Era of Globalization: Lessons from Asia," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 358.
- Mathews, John A., 2002. "The origins and dynamics of Taiwan's R&D consortia," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 633-651, May.
- Timothy J. Sturgeon, 2002. "Modular production networks: a new American model of industrial organization," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 451-496, June.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 2001. "Competitiveness Indices and Developing Countries: An Economic Evaluation of the Global Competitiveness Report," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Larry E. Westphal, 2002. "Technology Strategies For Economic Development In A Fast Changing Global Economy," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4-5), pages 275-320.
- Pack, Howard & Westphal, Larry E., 1986. "Industrial strategy and technological change : Theory versus reality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 87-128, June.
- Westphal, Larry E, 1990. "Industrial Policy in an Export-Propelled Economy: Lessons from South Korea's Experience," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 41-59, Summer.
- Slavo Radosevic, 1999. "International Technology Transfer and Catch-Up in Economic Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1386.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unc:g24pap:28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Mayer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/unctach.html .