Sharing the Spoils: Taxing International Human Capital Flows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petreski, Marjan & Jovanovic, Branimir, 2013. "Do Remittances Reduce Poverty and Inequality in the Western Balkans? Evidence from Macedonia," MPRA Paper 51413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006. "People Flows in Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 145-170, Spring.
- Hrushikesh Mallick, 2008. "Do remittances impact the economy? Some empirical evidences from a developing economy," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 407, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Docquier, Frederic & Rapoport, Hillel, 2004.
"Skilled migration: the perspective of developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3382, The World Bank.
- Frederic Docquier & Hillel Rapoport, 2007. "Skilled migration: the perspective of developing countries," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0710, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel, 2007. "Skilled Migration: The Perspective of Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2873, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederic, DOCQUIER & Hillel, RAPOPORT, 2007. "Silled migration : the perspectives of developing countries," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007017, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Tosun, Mehmet S., 2011. "Demographic Divide and Labor Migration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region," IZA Discussion Papers 6188, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ramana Nanda & Tarun Khanna, 2010.
"Diasporas and Domestic Entrepreneurs: Evidence from the Indian Software Industry,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 991-1012, December.
- Ramana Nanda & Tarun Khanna, 2007. "Diasporas and Domestic Entrepreneurs: Evidence from the Indian Software Industry," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-003, Harvard Business School, revised Feb 2009.
- Desai, Mihir A. & Kapur, Devesh & McHale, John & Rogers, Keith, 2009. "The fiscal impact of high-skilled emigration: Flows of Indians to the U.S," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 32-44, January.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2004.
"Public Education in an Integrated Europe: Studying to Migrate and Teaching to Stay?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1369, CESifo Group Munich.
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "Public Education in an Integrated Europe: Studying to Migrate and Teaching to Stay?," IZA Discussion Papers 2478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Poutvaara, Panu, 2005. "Public education in an integrated Europe: Studying to migrate and teaching to stay?," ZEI Working Papers B 03-2005, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century," Working Paper Series rwp04-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 2010. "International Migration and the Developing World," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier.
- Hrushikesh Mallick, 2009. "Do Remittances Impact the Economy? Some Empirical Evidences from A Developing Economy," Working Papers id:2199, eSocialSciences.
- Maureen Mackintosh & Kwadwo Mensah & Leroi Henry & Michael Rowson, 2006. "Aid, restitution and international fiscal redistribution in health care: implications of health professionals' migration," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(6), pages 757-770.
- Richard P. C. Brown & Fabrizio Carmignani & Ghada Fayad, 2013.
"Migrants’ Remittances and Financial Development: Macro- and Micro-Level Evidence of a Perverse Relationship,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 636-660, May.
- Richard P C Brown & Fabrizio Carmignani & Ghada Fayad, 2011. "Migrants' Remittances and financial Development: Macro- and Micro-level Evidence of a Perverse Relationship," OxCarre Working Papers 059, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Docquier, Frédéric, 2006. "Brain Drain and Inequality Across Nations," IZA Discussion Papers 2440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blanca Moreno-Dodson & Sanket Mohapatra & Dilip Ratha, 2012. "Migration, Taxation, and Inequality," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10038, The World Bank.
- D'Costa, Anthony P., 2006. "The International Mobility of Technical Talent: Trends and Development Implications," WIDER Working Paper Series 143, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chaudhuri, Sumanta & Mattoo, Aaditya & Self, Richard, 2004. "Moving people to deliver services : how can the WTO help?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3238, The World Bank.
- Piotr Stryszowski, 2006. "Brains for Capital. The Effect of Brain Drain on Investments and Convergence," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_049, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Okoye, Dozie, 2016. "Can brain drain be good for human capital growth? Evidence from cross-country skill premiums and education costs," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 74-99.
- Wilson, John Douglas, 2011. "Brain-drain taxes for non-benevolent governments," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 68-76, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:11:y:2004:i:5:p:663-693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .