Migration, Taxation, and Inequality
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mihir A. Desai & Devesh Kapur & John McHale, 2004. "Sharing the Spoils: Taxing International Human Capital Flows," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 663-693, 09.
- Suhas Ketkar & Dilip Ratha, 2009. "Innovative Financing for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6549, August.
- Ratha, Dilip & Mohapatra, Sanket & Scheja, Elina, 2011. "Impact of migration on economic and social development : a review of evidence and emerging issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5558, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Winters, L. Alan, 2008.
"The Challenge of Reducing International Trade and Migration Barriers,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6760, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson & L. Alan Winters, 2009. "The Challenge of Reducing International Trade and Migration Barriers," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-10, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Winters, L. Alan, 2008. "The challenge of reducing international trade and migration barriers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4598, The World Bank.
- Dilip Ratha & Sanket Mohapatra & Caglar Ozden & Sonia Plaza & William Shaw & Abebe Shimeles, 2011. "Leveraging Migration for Africa : Remittances, Skills, and Investments," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2300, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:10038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.