The challenge of reducing international trade and migration barriers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anderson, Kym & Winters, L. Alan, 2008. "The Challenge of Reducing International Trade and Migration Barriers," CEPR Discussion Papers 6760, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson & L. Alan Winters, 2009. "The Challenge of Reducing International Trade and Migration Barriers," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-10, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanca Moreno-Dodson & Sanket Mohapatra & Dilip Ratha, 2012. "Migration, Taxation, and Inequality," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10038, The World Bank.
- Edwards, T. Huw, 2010.
"Globalisation as a 'good times' phenomenon: A search-based explanation,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-48.
- T.Huw Edwards, 2009. "Globalisation as a ‘good times’ phenomenon: a search-based explanation," Discussion Paper Series 2009_07, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2009.
- Edwards, T. Huw, 2009. "Globalisation as a 'good times' phenomenon: a search-based explanation," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-55, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jacques Poot & Anna Strutt, 2010.
"International Trade Agreements and International Migration,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(12), pages 1923-1954, December.
- Jacques Poot & Anna Strutt, 2009. "International Trade Agreements and International Migration," Working Papers in Economics 09/06, University of Waikato.
- Ratha, Dilip & Mohapatra, Sanket & Scheja, Elina, 2011. "Impact of migration on economic and social development : a review of evidence and emerging issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5558, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Emerging Markets; Free Trade; Trade Policy;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .