Report NEP-MIG-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/127341 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David McKenzie & Melissa Siegel, 2013. "Eliciting Illegal migration rates through list randomization," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1310, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- John Palmer & Mariola Pytlikova, 2013. "Labor Market Laws and Intra-European Migration: The Role of the State in Shaping Destination Choices," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1311, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/118077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny (Universitat de Barcelona & Institut dEconomia de Barcelona (IEB)), 2013. "The effects of unemployment benefits on migration in lagging regions," Working Papers in Economics 292, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Spring, Eva & Grossmann, Volker, 2013. "Does Bilateral Trust Affect International Movement of Goods and Labor?," FSES Working Papers 442, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/118272 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/118076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andries Brandsma & d’Artis Kancs & Damiaan Persyn, 2013. "Modelling Migration and Regional Labour Markets: An Application of the New Economic Geography Model RHOMOLO," JRC Working Papers JRC80825, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Voss, Kim & Silva, Fabiana, 2013. "So Goes the Nation? A preliminary report on how immigration is reshaping the identities of workers in California," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1js6r75p, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie & Bilal Zia, 2012. "The Impact of Financial Literacy Training for Migrants at Destination," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12415, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Gaining from Migration : Trends and Policy Lessons in the Greater Mekong Sub-region," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13248, The World Bank.
- Anita Alves Pena, 2013. "Do Minimum Wage Laws Affect People Who Are Not Covered? Evidence from Documented and Undocumented, Hourly and Piece Rate Workers in U.S. Agriculture," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 13-194, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Emmanuel S. de Dios, 2013. "Skills, migration, and industrial structure in a dual economy," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201302, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Todo, Yasuyuki, 2013. "Poverty reduction during the rural-urban transformation : the role of the missing middle," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6445, The World Bank.
- Blanca Moreno-Dodson & Sanket Mohapatra & Dilip Ratha, 2012. "Migration, Taxation, and Inequality," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10038, The World Bank.
- Edita A. Tan, 2012. "The Financial Crisis, Oil Price Hike, the Arab Spring and Foreign Demand for Filipino Workers," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201211, University of the Philippines School of Economics.