Gaining from Migration : Trends and Policy Lessons in the Greater Mekong Sub-region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dronkers, Jaap & Heus, Manon de, 2009. "Negative selectivity of Europe’s guest-worker immigration?," MPRA Paper 22213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adams, Richard Jr. & Page, John, 2005. "Do international migration and remittances reduce poverty in developing countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1645-1669, October.
- Luthria, Manjula, 2011. "Labor Mobility for the Poor: Is it Really Possible?," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 45, pages 1-6, January.
- Sanket Mohapatra & George Joseph & Dilip Ratha, 2012.
"Remittances and natural disasters: ex-post response and contribution to ex-ante preparedness,"
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 365-387, June.
- Mohapatra, Sanket & Joseph, George & Ratha, Dilip, 2009. "Remittances and natural disasters : ex-post response and contribution to ex-ante preparedness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4972, The World Bank.
- Manjula Luthria, 2011. "Labor Mobility for the Poor : Is it Really Possible?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10112, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann, 2010.
"Toward an Objective-Driven System of Smart Labor Migration Management,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 42, pages 1-5, December.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann, 2010. "Towards an Objective-Driven System of Smart Labor Migration Management," IZA Policy Papers 20, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Holzmann & Yann Pouget, 2010. "Toward an Objective-Driven System of Smart Labor Migration Management," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10115, The World Bank.
- Olivier Cattaneo & Michael Engman & Sebastián Sáez & Robert M. Stern, 2010. "International Trade in Services : New Trends and Opportunities for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2476.
- World Bank, 2006. "Tajikistan Policy Note : Enhancing the Development Impact of Remittances," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19457, The World Bank.
- Attzs, Marlene, 2008. "Natural Disasters and Remittances: Exploring the Linkages between Poverty, Gender, and Disaster Vulnerability in Caribbean SIDS," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- John Gibson & David McKenzie, 2010. "Spurring Development through a Seasonal Migration Program," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10139, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Population Policies Health Monitoring and Evaluation Banks and Banking Reform Human Migrations and Resettlements Social Development - Voluntary and Involuntary Resettlement Communities and Human Settlements Finance and Financial Sector Development Health Nutrition and Population;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:13248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .