Gaining from Migration : Trends and Policy Lessons in the Greater Mekong Sub-region
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adams, Richard Jr. & Page, John, 2005. "Do international migration and remittances reduce poverty in developing countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1645-1669, October.
- Luthria, Manjula, 2011. "Labor Mobility for the Poor: Is it Really Possible?," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 45, pages 1-6, January.
- Manjula Luthria, 2011. "Labor Mobility for the Poor : Is it Really Possible?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10112, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann, 2010.
"Toward an Objective-Driven System of Smart Labor Migration Management,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 42, pages 1-5, December.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann, 2010. "Towards an Objective-Driven System of Smart Labor Migration Management," IZA Policy Papers 20, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Holzmann & Yann Pouget, 2010. "Toward an Objective-Driven System of Smart Labor Migration Management," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10115, The World Bank.
- Sanket Mohapatra & George Joseph & Dilip Ratha, 2012. "Remittances and natural disasters: ex-post response and contribution to ex-ante preparedness," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 365-387, June.
- Mohapatra, Sanket & Joseph, George & Ratha, Dilip, 2009. "Remittances and natural disasters : ex-post response and contribution to ex-ante preparedness," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4972, The World Bank.
- Dronkers, Jaap & Heus, Manon de, 2009. "Negative selectivity of Europe’s guest-worker immigration?," MPRA Paper 22213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Cattaneo & Michael Engman & Sebastián Sáez & Robert M. Stern, 2010. "International Trade in Services : New Trends and Opportunities for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2476, February.
- World Bank, 2006. "Tajikistan Policy Note : Enhancing the Development Impact of Remittances," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19457, The World Bank.
- Attzs, Marlene, 2008. "Natural Disasters and Remittances: Exploring the Linkages between Poverty, Gender, and Disaster Vulnerability in Caribbean SIDS," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- John Gibson & David McKenzie, 2010. "Spurring Development through a Seasonal Migration Program," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10139, The World Bank. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:13248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.