International Trade in Services : New Trends and Opportunities for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2006.
"Export Promotion Agencies: What Works and What Doesn't,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5810, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2006. "Export promotion agencies : what works and what doesn't," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4044, The World Bank.
- Wilkinson, I. F. & Mattsson, L-G & Easton, G., 2000. "International competitiveness and trade promotion policy from a network perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 275-299.
- Andrew Lang, 2004. "The GATS and Regulatory Autonomy: A Case Study of Social Regulation of the Water Industry," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 801-838, December.
- Maxime Kennett & Ronald Steenblik, 2005. "Environmental Goods and Services: A Synthesis of Country Studies," OECD Trade and Environment Working Papers 2005/3, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiorini, Matteo & Hoekman, Bernard, 2018.
"Services trade policy and sustainable development,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-12.
- Fiorini, Matteo & Hoekman, Bernard, 2017. "Services Trade Policy and Sustainable Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 12203, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman, 2017. "Services Trade Policy and Sustainable Development," RSCAS Working Papers 2017/41, European University Institute.
- Sèna Kimm Gnangnon & Shishir Priyadarshi, 2016. "Export Product Diversification, Services Production and Exports in Least Developed Countries," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(03), pages 1-36, October.
- ZHANG Hongyong, 2015. "Explaining the International Mobility of Chinese Workers, 1992-2012," Discussion papers 15045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Honeck, Dale, 2012. "LDC export diversification, employment generation and the "green economy": What roles for tourism linkages?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-24, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Saez, Sebastian & Grover, Arti, 2010.
"Uncovering Developing Countries’ Performance in Trade in Services,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 39, pages 1-5, November.
- Sebastian Saez & Arti Grover Goswami, 2010. "Uncovering Developing Countries’ Performance in Trade in Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10141, The World Bank.
- Sebastián Sáez, 2010. "The Increasing Importance of Developing Countries in Trade in Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11084, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "From Political to Economic Awakening in the Arab World : The Path of Economic Integration - Deauville Partnership Report on Trade and Foreign Direct Investment, Volume 1. Overview Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11886, The World Bank.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2017. "Trade in services: Opening markets to create opportunities," WIDER Working Paper Series 031, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- World Bank, 2012. "Gaining from Migration : Trends and Policy Lessons in the Greater Mekong Sub-region," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13248, The World Bank.
- Haroon Bhorat & François Steenkamp & Christopher Rooney & Nomsa Kachingwe & Adrienne Lees, 2016. "Understanding and characterizing the services sector in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 157, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mitra, Raja Mikael, 2013. "The Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing Industry: Diversity and Challenges in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 365, Asian Development Bank.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:2:p:439-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert, Maryse & Stephenson, Sherry, 2011. "Innovations of Regionalism in Services in the Americas," Papers 221, World Trade Institute.
- Kojima,Masami & Koplow,Doug, 2015. "Fossil fuel subsidies : approaches and valuation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7220, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth; Nutrition and Population - Health Monitoring and Evaluation Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets International Economics and Trade - Trade and Services Environment - Environmental Economics & Policies Public Sector Corruption and Anticorruption Measures Health; Nutrition and Population Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.